Special 1: Happy Pride month!! Part 2/2

Right after ERROR had finished his thoughts his beloved Little brother appeared with his infamous 'fresh poof'. 

INK blinks in surprise. The ERROR had turned to FRESH_VIRUS in a instant. He wonders why, and sulkingly pouts. For some reason he doesn't like how HIS ERROR's attention was stolen by a virus. 

Wait..what was he thinking about? INK thought, oh well!  ERROR was chatting with his beloved younger brother about how he was doing(Parasite and him fully) and how their big brother was doing since he hasn't seen him yet. 

FRESH chuckled and explained to his father/mother/big brother that GENO had been dragged some where by his mate DEATH, Or REAPER.   When ERROR heard this, he sighs.  FRESH laughs at the expression.  INK was still pouting. 

Now... you may be wondering, "What happened to NIGHTMARE?" well he wondered off once he realized INK was there. He did NOT want to deal with the artists attitude. 

BACK ON  TOPIC- 

Then a skeleton with a white cloak who resembled REAPER joined the conversation. INK knew who this was. It was GOTH. REAPER and GENO's Offspring. 

INK sort of wished he had a mate.. but sadly he cant feel with out his paints, and he's also SOULLESS so he cant brew either.. 

As INK was about to tap on the ERROR's shoulder or shoulder blade. A door was slammed open with some yelling.... or- static. 

INK looks at ERROR thinking he's glitching but notices he's tense, along with fresh with his weird but magical glasses reading [..]-[..] which is never a good sign.

ERROR got up from the couch (Shhh i know i havent said where he was placed but S H-) along with FRESH. They looked a bit.. amused? How can INK put it to words...

As the squid was deep in thought, he didnt realize h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶E̶R̶R̶O̶R̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶-̶ ERROR had been trying to get attention.
————————————————————————————————————————

"SqUiD! SQUID!! SNAP THE FUNK OUT OF IT!"

Warmth..Who's-

Who's hugging me..

why..?

But that voice.... its..

Oh..!

Yes.. only INK would let him do this.

N o, o n e  e l s e.

Only INKs beloved may hug him..

'Who is his beloved'? You may ask..

Why... Its.

ERROR.

His DEAR beloved thats Ohh so sweet..~

————————————————————————————————————————

ERROR was so confused to the point he was glitching badly. INKs eyelights turned blank. He hated that blank look. Even though ERROR is forced to destroy. He had only a few fears, one being INKs blank face. loud noises. and people(monsters) touching him.

He didn't understand why INK had a... blank face on right know. He had just got down yelling at REAPER to keep those.. 'activities' at his house and when people aren't around. Since he was trying to..
'Woo' his beloved Geno V.1 (?) Yep no.

ERROR finally came up with a salution (cant spell for s h i t)  He would hug INK. ERROR thought 'Since I did it last time.. Maybe he'll snap out if it again? I have to suck up the hapephobia (hhhh spelling f u c k uuuuu)  and try and over come it!'

He hugged him.

it... was warm..?

He doesn't know how to describe a hug.

But.. it does snap INK out of his thoughts. So he was happy. For some reason INKS eye lights changed to a.. pink heart and a circle..?  'Whats that supposed to me—' Before ERROR could continue his thoughts further. He was brought down to a kiss.

No one noticed, all to busy either talking, making out, or drunk.

For some reason. ERROR did not glitch or crash. But his body relaxed. His arms went a bit slack around INK ('he forgot he was still hugging ink') and put his body flushed together.

(Haha this is my first attempt on a romantic thing and it s u c k s hehe—)

INK didn't know what he was doing. But he loved it.
No- He LUSTED for this moment. His body had moved, like it KNEW what his heart wanted. He just didn't think it through. But he's glad he didn't

(BONUS)

As they were to busy kissing, someone appeared behind the two and said "Go to horny jail." as they bonked Ink's skull, then disappeared.

They broke off the kiss and looked around as Ink rubbed his skull where he got bonked.

"WhAt ThE [fUnK]...?

- - E N D - -

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS TERRIBLE!! IM BAD AT STUFF LIKE THIS AHHHHHHH- BUT I WANTED TO MAKE A SPECIAL SINCE I NEVER DID ON THE HOLIDAYS SO PLEASE TAKE MY APOLOGY AND IGNORE MY WRITING MISTAKES—

And everything i wrote for the pride months were things that popped in my mind. while I was writing thats why it got sidetracked SO MANY TIMES! Im so sorry-

Edit: The person who bonked Ink in the bonus was @MissUnpopularOpinion

Uploaded: 6\12\2030
Time: 1:19 am
Edited: 5/26/2021
Edited 2: __\__\__