Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

"THAT! THAT! —" I let out a string of profanities, in every language I knew. "WHEN I GET MY TO HER!"

"You'll hit her upside the head with a hammer?"

"You'll set her on fire?"

"You do know you're on fire, right?" The triplets said, spewing ideas.

I touched my hair, and surprise — surprise, it was on fire. I patted it out as best I could, but seeing as I was still infuriated it wouldn't go out completely. 

If I got extremely angry, my hair would set itself aflame. Mom had to manipulate the mist more than once to get me out of a sticky situation. 

"Necesito un descanso." I muttered. "Necesito mi patineta." I looked up at the sky. "YOU BETTER GET ME MY SKATEBOARD, OR I'LL —"

I guess Hera could tell how pissed I was, because my skateboard and helmet appeared in front of me. I put on my helmet, and tucked the skateboard underneath my arm. "I'll see if I can find anyone else Hera sent back in time. Chiron? Would you mind watching mi hermanita?"

Chiron said he would, and I nodded my thanks. 

"Where do you plan to ride that?" Little version of Dad asked.

"Bunker Nine. Don't worry about your tinkerings, I've been doing this for a while." And with that, I ran off.

"Madalena!" Leo called, running after me. "Wait, I'm coming!"

I stopped, and looked at him. "I know you don't skateboard."

"I know that!" he exclaimed. "This is just so unrealistic, man. You're my future daughter? You have to be! Your hair was on fire, you speak Español, and Hera called you Ms. Valdez."

"Doesn't take a genius to figure it out, Papà." I respond. I stopped abruptly, as something near the sea caught my eye. Zoë and Luke were standing by the water, standing by the canoe lake. "Look!" I pointed towards them, and Leo followed my finger. "Guess we won't have to go far to see who else Tia Callida brought back." 

I made my way to the canoe lake in a jog, and trust me it was far. "You know them?" Asked Leo, when we were about halfway there.

"Yeah. That's Luke and Zoë Jackson." I informed him. "Zoë! Ariel!" I called, skidding to a stop.

They turned around, and Zoë smiled, "Lena! You're here! I'm so confused. What's happening?" 

"Hera sent us back in time." I said as casually as I can. "Meet the younger version of mi padre."

Luke's eyes widened. "We've time traveled?"

"I said that, Ariel."

"Well, Expialidocious, I have to double check! It's not everyday you time travel!"

"Have you met our family? Why are you shocked?"

"BECAUSE I TIME TRAVELLED!"

"Ignoring Nemo, I'm going to skateboard at Bunker Nine. Listen —" I took a deep breath, "Tia Callida told me that she sent 15 people back in time. The Solace -Di Angelo triplets and mi hermanita are with Chiron. Go there, see if you can find anyone on the way. I'm assuming the missing eight are Ethan, Charlie, Emily, Sammy, Tristan, Jayden, Skylar, and Aidan. Capiche?" 

Zoë nodded, and Luke said, "Got it, Bob."

I glared at him, "Really? First Expialidocious and now Bob the Builder?"

He shrugged, "You call me Ariel and Nemo!"

"Got me there, Dory. Bye!"

I ran but I heard Luke yelling, "Bye, Felix!"

Leo caught up to me, "What was with those nicknames?"

I shrugged as best as I could running, "It started when I was two and he was four. He had just watched Mary Poppins for the first time. In our time at least, you call me Esperanza, my middle name. Well, Luke heard, and thought that it sounded like the end of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, and since then, he's called me Expialidocious. I started calling him Sea-themed names, and he started calling me Builder-themed names, and yeah. That's it. Well here we are, Bunker Nine."

But to our surprise, it was already open.