Preference 5 [Gender Neutral, Fairly NSFW]

This is how each of the mercenaries would react to you wearing the 'Virgin Killer' sweater/dress, and nothing else. A picture of the sweater is above.

>Scout<

It was a bit of a rough day for him. He kept getting focused by a sniper, always getting gunned down at the worst possible times which costed your team's win. But things ended up getting a little better after he saw you in the sweater. It took him a little bit to understand what was happening after being gloomy for so long, but once he did, his face went beet red in under a minute. He stood from his sitting spot and lightly held your hips, puling you in for a quick kiss as he proceeded to guide you to the bed you two shared, a very obvious tent in his pants.

"Toots.. you look.. hot as hell... You always know how to get me riled up. Huh? W-Whaddya mean it's too easy?!"

>Soldier<

You best believe you bought a sweater that was red white AND blue. Hell, you even decided to add in a couple little clip on starts to the blue part to make it extra special. He was coming home from his job as a mercenary, opening the door with a loud "I'm home!" You took this opportunity and came out of the kitchen, holding one of his favorite homemade meals wearing nothing but that sweater. He was just about to set his bucket helmet down when he saw you, then dropped it onto the floor clumsily with his eyes wide and his cheeks a bright pink. Least to say, the meal had to wait for a bit...

"C-Christ, cupcake! You look absolutely ravishing in that sweater! Dress! Thing! I could just eat you up..!

>Pyro<

This innocent baby had no idea what was going on for a while. You walked into his room shyly, showing off the sweater, and they just looked up from their balloonicorn and commented on how pretty/handsome you looked. They weren't thinking of anything sexual until you told them that you wearing nothing underneath, and even then they asked you to get a pair of pants or you'll get cold. Once you told them up front that it was them that you wanted to keep you warm, they finally understood, and took the gentle initiative.

"M-Mhmm! I do like it on you! You look great! L-Lil too much skin for public, though..."

>Engineer<

Dell was confused at the new package in the mail. He was pretty darn sure he didn't order anything... so he just assumed it was yours. And he was definitely correct in that part. That day he was working pretty hard on a new prototype for his dispensers, one that could possibly heal faster and dispense more ammo for everyone. When night came, he walked into your room after a well deserved shower to see you in nothing but.. the sweater. He immediately grew flustered, stumbling over his words and being an utter mess, until you silenced him with a gentle kiss. The Texan listened, and since he was a bit tired, let you take the lead in bed. You might wear it again, considering how flustered and cute it got him.

"S-Sugar bean! I'm— I'm sorry, did I interrupt— I din mean ta— G-Goddamn yer beautiful— A-Ah mean—!"

>Heavy<

Considering the quiet and gruff man he is, the most you could get from him was bright pink cheeks and a "It looks nice..." But deep down inside, he thought so much more. He admired your curves and edges for at least 10 minutes, watching your moves and how graceful they looked, no matter how inelegant they might've actually been. He internally loved looking at those thighs specifically.. and how nice it'd be to be between them—

".. (Y/N). Come here. I want to see more of you.. more of your body.. just for a bit. You look perfect, moya babochka (my butterfly)."

>Demoman<

Tavish was kinda drunk when you first showed him. You expected it in all honesty, but his initial reaction was a bit cute, albeit the tears. When he saw you in his drunken state, his cheeks went a dark crimson as he whimpered at you softly. You asked him what was wrong, cheeks going a bit pink as well, and he uttered "y-yer so.. sniffle... lovely..." The poor man proceeded to cry and babble on about how perfect you looked and how lucky of a man he is to have a person as amazing as you are in his life.

"I'm too lucky to have ya in me life, (Y/N)! Yer too beautiful for the world! Too perfect!" Proceeds to sob out of love.

>Medic<

Josef has a pretty big thing for lewd outfits, so you knew that this would hit him pretty hard in the kinks. And you were absolutely correct about that. Now, he doesn't really go to his actual room often, since he's almost always so absorbed in his work at the Med Bay. But the day you showed him the outfit was an off day, so he had plenty of free time. The moment he saw you in the sweater, he grew more tense than he usually is and began getting flustered, his face red and little bits of sweat forming. You obviously took this opportunity to tease him, turning around to show off the dip and how it just barely showed the top of your behind. Without a doubt, Josef's horny meter was way beyond broken.

"(Y/N), vhere are you— O-Oh... Mein Gott. You... y-you look amazing in zhat.. You know all of my weaknesses.. don't you?"

>Sniper<

Of all the things you would've done to rile him up, he wasn't have expected this. It was a surprise to him.. but a pleasant one, for sure. He was just coming back from a little trip to the wilderness, too. He was tempted to bring a little bird he found back to show you, but he decided to leave it be. Thank god he did. Mundy walked into his camper and just saw you laying on your belly, on the bed at the end of the car. After one look at that completely exposed back and the perfect curve it made as you arched it, he was harder than brick. Usually he's got quite a way with words, but at that very moment, English felt like the hardest language in the world.

"I-I.. you... sheesh, I.. I dunno what t'say.. Y-You.. you look stunnin' in that.."

>Spy<

Achille, like Mundy, never would've guessed that you would do this kind of thing to rile him up. However he did very much enjoy it, of course. You were in his smoking room when he saw you, all prettied up for his eyes only. Achille had planned on having some nice white wine with you, finishing off a tiring day with a couple of chapters from a book before a shower and heading to bed, but.. you decided otherwise. For once, he was genuinely flustered. Just seeing your soft thighs pressing together as you arched your back, your skin looking so supple and warm... he just couldn't contain himself. The wine and the shower had to wait a while before you two actually got to it.

"G-Goodness, ma petite.. You look.. wonderful..~ Please, may I see more? The wine can wait... Right now, I want you."