Tease [Spy x Reader, NSFW] PT. 2

This is a part two pf the 'Tease' chapter I made a while back, for the people who wanted to see the smut! If you haven't read it, I recommend reading part one first. And just so y'all know...

This one gets straight into the smut! So if you were expecting a slow lead up to the spice, you're quite mistaken. Anyways, enjoy! :)

2434 words.

~x~

A small click came from the hotel door as Achille closed and locked it, looking to you with an unreadable glint in his eyes. The mission was completed.. but someone still wasn't totally satisfied.

Achille gently wrapped his hands around your hips, pulling you closer to his chest with a cheeky grin.

"S-Spy? What are you--"

"I do believe you still have something to give me, right?" Achille spoke softly, that accent of his making you melt. You looked to him as he raised a hand, pressing a finger to his lips.

A grin made its way to your lips as you watched him, leaning up a bit more to lightly press your lips to his. The moment your lips made contact, a firework was set off in your mind. His hands, tenderly rubbing and massaging at your hips as he kissed you slowly, tilting your head to the side just to deepen the moment. You made a small noise as he pulled away, already missing the warm feeling.

"(Y/N)... you have no idea how good you looked out there. How alluring you truly are, especially to me.. Will you grant me the pleasure of making you feel amazing tonight?" Achille whispered into your ear, making shivers roll through your body.

"Yes.. P..Please.." you nodded. You wanted this. You've been longing for this...

"Thank you, ma chérie. I promise, I will make this unforgettable.." Achille hummed deeply into your ear, carefully guiding you to the bed. His lips slowly made a trail down to your neck, leaving slightly sloppy kisses and gentle nibbles against the skin. You let out a soft whimper of pleasure, cupping the back of his head with one hand and the other went up to hold his shoulder. In a slow motion, Achille turned around and took a seat on the edge of the bed, patting his lap for you. Of course, you took his offer and straddled his lap gently, putting each of your hands on either side of his chest to start undoing his tie.

Achille let you slip his tie off before returning his lips to your neck, his hands slowly massaging at your hips and thighs as it escalated. You on the other hand, let out a soft moan and began undoing his suit, gently shucking it off of his shoulders before going to his dress shirt underneath. You kept his dress shirt on but mostly unbuttoned, carefully sneaking your hands in to rub at his chest. Achille began bringing his hands up, carefully unzipping the zipper on the back of your dress and letting it fall off your shoulders with ease, your bra the only thing covering your torso now.

"May I take these off, love?" He asks tenderly, lightly rubbing at one of the straps. A shiver ran through your body as you nodded with a shy smile. You've never felt anything like this.. all of his actions made the feeling of butterflies in your stomach grow more intense.

Soon, both of his hands would reach around your body to unclip your bra and very slowly slip it off, relief washing over your body. It felt amazing to finally take it off after a long day of having it on. Achille looked down at your chest, smiling sweetly.

"You look beautiful, mon petit.." he looked back up at you, pressing a soft kiss to your lips as he brought his hand up to gently cup your breast. A small squeak escaped your lips at the feeling of his hand so tenderly massaging your chest this way, but nonetheless, it felt nice. The compliment made it feel all the more lewd, as you felt a certain dampness forming in your nether regions.