v.

Cassie could hear Kouga even though he had knocked her unconscious. It was just the way she had been trained. He had refused to let anyone else see the seals he had been able to unveil on her arms and forehead. The man had used his interrogation centered techniques to search Cassie's memories. Too bad they were locked and buried deep inside her mind.

She was weary to the bone. Cassie doubted that even if she were to break out of the straps that bound her to the examination chair, she wouldn't be able to fight Kouga or any of his lackeys. Forcing eyes open, she examined the room to devise an escape plan.

How was she going to see without her damn glasses?

The only way out was locked behind Kouga and the multiple screens that were scanning and analyzing her. His underlings were a few feet towards Cassie, keeping a watchful eye on her. The metal shackles around her neck and waist wouldn't have been much of a problem if Cassie had the strength to pull them off.

Every-fucking-thing comes back to the lack of chakra, doesn't it?

"It seems our guest is awake," Kouga straightened his back, "No worries. I have what I need. We shall have you disposed of shortly."

Through grit teeth, Cassie spat, "You and your clan - You owe me a Life Debt."

The man howled with laughter, "A Life Debt? Really? Because you murdered your lunatic daddy and decimated half the branch house?" Kouga immediately quietened and contemplated, "Well, I suppose you did save the Shinobi villages from facing extinction. But that was after I had been wrongly exiled. So, no." The maniacal glint in his eyes returned, "I don't owe you my honour."

"You expect your clan to take you back?" Cassie asked, "In exchange for my clan secrets? They'll have you executed. Or worse, they'll hand you to the Kirigakure clan head."

"Fuma, Mochizuki, Akutagawa, Ueno." He listed the clans, "They would kill for the information I extracted from you. The precise calculations, the intricacy of these formulae and symbols...One mistake will be able to decimate the area and more." Kouga was in awe, "Truly, your Lord Father, the clan head of Kirigakure, was the epitome of genius. A pity he fell to insanity — thanks to Bruce Wayne, of course - and tried to kill your incompetant brother, or so the stories say —"

It all happened in sixteenth of a second.

Cassie, who felt closer to death than she had in the past 13 years just moments ago, was holding a fully grown man by the neck a few feet off the ground. Her dark eyes had been narrowed into slits as she glared at Kouga. Behind them, his lackeys rushed to their feet, grabbings their weapons.

The girl threw Kouga towards the six other men before they could shoot her. However, the head doctor disappeared before he could hit the ground. He was leaning against the wall, massaging his throat.

"There it is." He announced, "Just a little more push and we'll be able to see the Strength of the Hundred seal in action. I wonder -"

"You'll be dead before you can even read the seal." Cassie said in a slow droll.

There was a slight tingle in the center of her forehead, where the seal had appeared. With the sudden surge of energy coursing through her body, Cassie's demeanor changed. Rotating her shoulder, she observed the men in white coats charging at her.

Before they could comprehend anything, Cassie had flickered in front of them. She drove her fist into the closest one's ribs, the sheer force throwing everyone behind him onto the line of monitor screens. The teen continued to disappear and reappear, breaking and shattering anything she could hit.