Part one

I was peacefully sleeping. Dreaming about Cheetos and unicorns. Then all of a sudden my friend Elijah, starts singing a song. Oh wait no it's my alarm.

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

"Ugh you bitch why don't you let me sleep?!" I yell throwing the alarm clock at the wall where It gratefully shatters into pieces.

I have a raging headache from the party last night and I don't wanna get up.

Then I see two pain killers on my night stand and some water.

That must have been Elijah. I take the pills and get up. Going into my closet I find a maroon crop top and white shorts. Along with my white converses.

I hate showers in the mornings so I skip that and go to make up

I hate showers in the mornings so I skip that and go to make up. I put on mascara and lip gloss. Then I slightly curl my hair. I run to my bed and grab my phone and text Elijah.

❤️besties❤️

Me: hey babes u up yet? Because let me tell ya I didn't want to. Like I was having the best dream ever   Oh and I need a new alarm clock 😁
Elijah: Wow okay. Well I guess we could go buy the fourth one this week. And miles is giving me a ride to yours, and ya know he drives like an old ass man. So yeah.

Me: k well I'm going to be in the living room

Okay so I guess let me introduce myself? Oh yeah and Elijah. Alright I'm Sarah Davis, most feared Street fighter in California.

Never been defeated. Mine and Elijah's parents where killed by gangs. We have been on our own since we where fifteen.

Now we are both seventeen. K now you know the general facts.

Elijah is obviously a boy we have been friends since we where born. Our moms where friends.

He does live with me but sometimes he fights all night then has our manager drop him off down the street.

He has brown hair and blue eyes while I have natural blond hair with Cristal blue eyes. We both have olive tan skin.

So there's something we have in common. Yay. Now my parents.

My mom never liked me I always thought she never loved me. My dad worked
Out of town sometimes so I would have to stay with mom. She would go to bars and get drunk, then come home with another guy.

I would see it and confront her and she would say if I told dad she would hurt me. So I guess we could put it that I hated my mother.

This went on for two years then she started bringing home two men. Like at a time. I know gross right? My dad was still clueless.

One day he took me to one of his business meetings and after we went and ate ice cream. I told him and surprisingly he believed me.

He broke it off with my mom and me and him moved to California well unfortunately while my mom was. Ya know bringing other men home.