Part6

HAYDENS POV:

I followed them for ten minutes before Sarah parks her car near an ally way. What kinda meeting would be held here? See I knew she was lying.

Soon Elijah got out the car and talked to a big dude that stood around 6'1. Soon he came running back to the car and said something to Sarah.

She then got out the car dressed in all black. What kinda suspiciousness are they up to now?

When they went around the corner, I got out of my car and ran to where they turned. What I say made me gasp. this is street fighting!

What the actual fuck?! Soon Sarah jumped in the ring and she waited a bit for her opponent.

When another person jumped in the ring I saw that it was a man. When the crowd saw him they all cheered and ranted.

  "Alright! Tonight we have Alex and Sam! Alex is new here so let's see what she has." He yelled through the speakers. Wait what?!

Sarah is Alex what kinda- "GO!" The man yelled then Sarah and Sam started fighting.

She punched him in the gut and he Doubled over. She took that as a chance to kick him in the face and he fell back.

She got closer to him and shouted. "Get up!" And with that he jumped up and threw a right hook at her jaw.

Oh no he didn't. I started speed walking towards the ring but was stopped when I was about to jump in. "Dude what the hell are you doing here?!"

It was Elijah. Damn. "I followed you and her! That's what the hell i'm doing here!" I pointed to Sarah. She was now on the dude punching him in the face.

Hard. "And I seen this and when he punched her I got mad and I was about to beat his ass.

But I guess she handled it." The man was. Knocked. Out. The Referee or whatever he was was holding her hand in the air and the crowd was going mad. She snatched her hand and jumped out the ring.

SARAHS POV:

When I jumped out the ring I saw Hayden looking amazed but he was also angry and Elijah holding him back.

Wait WHEN DID HE GET HERE?! Oh my god!

"Hayden I can explain. But how the hell and why the hell-" I was cut off bye Hayden grabbing me and dragged me to his car. Wait no.

"Hayden what about-" he cut me off. "Elijah drive her car home I am taking her somewhere." He said and took my keys and threw them to Eli.

Okay then.

After a wile of driving. We made it to this house that looked abandoned.

"Hayden I swear to fucking god. I'm not getting out this car. Are you going to kill my ass?" I asked looking at him.

"What? No Sarah this is our club house!" He said getting out the car. I opened my door and stepped out. "What kinda seventeen year old has a club house?" I asked rushing to his side.

"You'll see. Princess." I smiled when he said that. When we got to the door he pulled out some keys and opened it. I walked in first and there was at least twelve boys in there.

"Hayden what the hell?" I was so confused as to why he would drag me here in the first place then I see all these boys. Ugh.

"Well princess. Go on take a seat. I need all the details." He said walking over to a guy with black hair and amazing green eyes. Wow.

Now that I look at it they are all cute. But I don't know any of them.

"Hayden. Hunny. Sweetie. Baby. Um-" I chuckled at myself. " when you take a girl to a house full of boys. That she doesn't know. It's always nice for you to show her around. Ya know introduce the hot guys."

He looked at me with a board expression. The guys that where siting on the floor and beanbags. They stared at me amused. What?

Then a guy with blond hair speaks. "I'm Noah. The nice one, your new bestie!" He said the last part like a girl on steroids. "Oh and just to save you all from having to say your age." He turns back to me and says.

"We are all seventeen. EXEPT Dylan he is eighteen." He finishes with a smile. And I smile back at him. I guess he's pretty cool.

"I'm going to wait until you are all done to tell you my name. I have trust issues." I smile sweetly at all of them.

"I'm Dylan. I like sandwiches. And just know to never get on my bad side." Dylan says. He's cute.

I look at the guy with the black hair, that Hayden sat next to. "I'm kaiser. The sweet/funny one. I know that because none of these delinquents have a humour." He giggles. I look at him funny. So far I'm liking them.

"The names Caleb. Don't talk to me. Please don't look at me. Don't even breath in my direction. Got it?" He raises an eyebrow. I stare at him like he grew a third head.

What have I ever done to him?!

He groans, stands up, and walks away. "Wow, rude as shit. Noted." I sigh.

Hayden sighs and looks at me with impatience clear in his eyes.

"Alright I don't care about who the rest of you are. We will catch up on another day. Or ya know maybe never. But I have some mad shit to explain to Hayden right now so." I drag the 'so'. "Can we go somewhere private?" I ask him.

He nods and stands up. We walk up some stairs then take a right. And go into this room. " okay I'm going to explain every single detail. Only because I think I can trust you. Can I trust you?" I ask looking at him pointedly.

"I have one question. Do you know about the gang crystal tears?" He asks in the most serious tone in Existence of all the serious tones.

I freeze in my spot. I do know about them they have been hunting me down for years. I used to be apart of that gang.

How does he know about them though?

_______________

Well I know this is the most boring chapter in the entire world.

But I wanted to say that the past few chapters are straight garbage.

I'm going to try my hardest to make the next chapters amazing.

Anyways. 😁

Thanks for reading my book. And don't forget to vote.
BYE LOVES!!