Part two

Well since it was our first day of school, I didn't get suspended but I got a warning. Elijah was and still is mad at me for doing that.

But he understands. I also got sent home so now I'm in my car with Elijah and it's completely silent. Kinda awkward.

So I decided to say something

"Hey Eli I know you are mad but can we talk? I mean wee are in like complete silence and it's weird." I said looking out the window.

No I'm not driving, Eli is.  "Sure princes. And I'm not mad at you." He said.

"I could never be mad at my bestie." He said glancing at me then back at the road.

. "Okay........ so what do you want to talk about?" I asked Turning my full body to him.

"Well actually I wanted to tell you that I invited the boys over and we are going to be having a sleepover sorta thing." He said still looking at the Road.

"Well this should be interesting." I whispered.

Of course he didn't hear.

When we got home there was two cars there. Guess they made it before us. I shrugged and got out the car. Then I saw Hayden get out the car.

"Hey man how's it going?" He asked giving Elijah a hand shake. Oh my Jesus.

I rushed inside and ran upstairs When I got to my room I got my phone out my pocket. I had a notification for my boss.

Miles: you have a fight tonight. Are you going to be there?

Me: yeah but Eli has some friends over. What time is it going to be?

Miles: 10:00 pm

Me: okay imma be there.

I go to my bathroom and jumped in the shower and washed my hair. When I got out I put a towel on my body and my hair.

I walked back in my room and got a outfit. More like Pyjamas.

I put my hair in a ponytail and walked downstairs

I put my hair in a ponytail and walked downstairs. The boys where sitting on the couch and I need to talk to Elijah.

"Elijah I need to talk to you now." I said and he glanced at me then back at the game. "Wait let me do this. I need to win." He said so I waited a minute then went to the refrigerator.

We have to much food. I got a fruit cup out and stood at the island in our kitchen and ate it. When I was done I walked to Elijah and crouched down to his ear.

"I have a fight. tonight." I said. Then he looked at me. He put the game down and grabbed my hand and walked to the hallway.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Well maybe if you would have listened when I said 'hey I need to talk to you now' you would've known." I said very calmly and rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god. Okay what time?" He asked letting my hand go. "10:00" I said walking back to the living room and sitting on the couch. "We- Hey that's my seat!" He yelled and I laughed.

"Fine." He said before sitting on my lap. "Bro! Okay imma get up! Imma get up." I said and he laughed and got up. "You could sit on my lap ya know." I heard someone say.

I turned around and seen it was Ace. "Okay." I shrugged and sat on his lap. He put his hands on my thighs.

Ummmm no. I mean he seems nice and all but no.

I tried to get up but he held me down. I tried again and he gripped my thighs really hard.

Well that's going to leave a bruise. "Can you let me up?" I whispered. No one else heard but I kinda wish they did they are on the other side of the room so.

"No I want you to stay here. And stop moving before I hurt you." He said very harshly in my ear.

I panicked and elbowed him in the side. He let go and I jumped up really fast.

When he tried getting up I punched him where the sun don't shine and he fell back down.

"Hey what happened? Are you okay Sarah?" Hayden and Elijah asked. "No this bitch was not letting me up and I'm pretty sure he left a bruise on my leg!" I yelled and kicked Ace.

"Hey it's okay we got him." Hayden said. I lifted up my shorts and seen the bruises on my thighs.

The boys turned around and seen it and gasped. "Imma kill him." Elijah said.

He tried to go to him but I grabbed his arm. "No Eli it's okay. Stop okay I'm fine." I said he was struggling to get to Blake but I was stronger.

"No Sarah it's not okay he can't do that!" He yelled and yanked his arm from me.

Then I seen Hayden beside us. He looked pissed. "Hayden it's fine. Okay let's go upstairs. But let me get him out first." I said then walked to him.

"No you stay away from him okay? Let me get him out." Hayden said and pushed me behind him. I sighed and walked upstairs with Elijah.

He was still mad tho.