Part 7

SARAH'S POV:

But how does he know about them?

I slowly back away. "Hayden how do you know them?" He looks at me concerned.

"So you do know them?" He asked taking a step closer. "How do you know them Sarah?" He asked again.

They where and still are my worst nightmare. Those people where sick people.

The leader, also known as the Don. Found me and Elijah walking on the road that night our families where killed. Apparently we had witnessed his murders.
he said that I had to join his gang. Eli said he would take my spot, but The don said I had to and he held Eli at gun point and told his men to take me.

They did and threw me in the back of there van. I was in that gang for two years. They beat me, starved me, used me, I hated them. All of them. I plotted my revenge and I still haven't got it.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong? I'm sorry. Stop crying." Hayden suddenly snaps me out of my thoughts. He hugged me. I didn't even know I was crying.

"I'm okay. I need to know how you know that gang Hayden." I said in a serious tone.

He backed away.  "That's my dads gang. He talks about you a lot and asked if I knew you because we go to the same school. But I wanna know how you know them?" He stated in the form of a question.

"That's another story for another time." I said looking at the ceiling to stop my crying. "I can tell you why I became a Streetfighter tho."

He nods and we sit on the small bed in the middle of the room. I tell him how Some gang leader killed mine and Elijah's parents.

And how we had to do it for money. But I just don't want to tell him about that gang yet. It's to personal.

He understood all of it and he was nice and sweet about it. He didn't Pressure me to tell him anything.

He just listened and hugged me.

Soon we both fell asleep.
—————————————————-—

I wake up to the door slamming open and someone jumping on us.

"Wake up bitches!" I heard someone yell.

"Wake the hell up!"

No wait. It's two people. I groaned and opened my eyes. "Will you get the hell off of us?!?" Hayden yells.

"Fucking Dumbasses!" I yell trying to get up. When I finally get a good look, I see it's Noah. And......Alex?!

"Alex where have you been bro?" I asked pulling him up and hugging him. I just felt the need to do so. I see Noah pouting at the end of the bed.

"Noooaahh? Do you want a hug?" I ask like I'm talking to a toddler. God I feel like I've known these people forever.

He nods his head rapidly and jumps on me again. I hug him. Then Hayden wakes up. Again. I didn't even know he went back to sleep.

"What time is it bro?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah what time is it?"

Alex takes his phone out because Noah is still on me? I don't know why. This kid got mental issues. "It's 3:12 am." He says. I shoot up.
"Ohhhhhh I need to get home now!" I yelled. Elijah is probably worried sick by now.

"Wait where's my phone?!" I yelled walking around the room. "Woah there princess. I put your phone on the side table over there. And what's the rush you just need to stay here tonight." He stood up from his siting position on the bed, and walked over to me.

"It's late." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Okkkkkaaayyy. I'm going to go eat now. But um you could carry on with." Noah gestures with his hands at me and Hayden. "That." He makes a face and walks out.

Now there's only Alex. We both give him looks.

"Okay okay I'm going I guess I'm going to eat to."

Then there was two...in Awkward silence. He is very close to me. Like to close. I chuckle nervously as he stared into my eyes.

"I need to go Elijah's probably worried." I said moving away. I walked to where Hayden said my phone was and grabbed it.

Dead. Ugh!

I turned to see him in deep thought. "Can I use your phone to call Elijah?" I snap my fingers in his face. "Uhh yeah sure." He pulls it out his pocket. But as soon as he does, it rings. I get a glimpse of it before he puts it his ear.

Boss.

Tha fuck?

I didn't know he had a job. "What is it now?" He asks in a board tone. I really don't have time for this. I was about to walk out when he said something that brought back so many memories.

"Yeah I know Jamal. I'm coming. Dang why you gotta be so stoopid?!" He sounded like a kid but Jamal was the name of the man that took me into his gang. The leader. So how the hell does Hayden know him?