Give Back What You Take

Chester went to a small restaurant and sat on the terrace, waiting for Gilbert to come. Soon Gilbert appeared and sat down at the table where Chester was. "Sorry if you've been waiting for me for a long time." "Don't worry, I just arrived here. Why did you want to meet me?" Chester said. "I don't know, maybe Ray already told you what happened" "No, he didn't tell me anything. What's the matter?" "Well you know those 3 fools we always have problems with" Chester interrupted him "If you have any problems with them don't get me involved!" "I have more or less problems with them, but it's Ray. He's being bullied all the time. The other day when he was working on his machine, they came in and took his most important part. Since that day, Ray has given up on the machine and he's not working anymore." When Chester heard all this, he got very angry, punched the table and left. Gilbert just watched him leave. It was already dark Chester was going home. After a while he got home, when he wanted to unlock the door, he noticed that it was already open. *Didn't I lock them when I left* He went inside and saw his father in the living room watching TV and with a bottle of beer. "Hello, Dad, when did you arrive? I wasn't expecting you." "What do I always have to call when I get to my house?" Chester rolled his eyes, left his jacket in the hallway, and went to his room. He tossed his bag on the floor and lay down on the bed, thinking to himself again. *I'm not going to school tomorrow, I'll make sure to get back what Henry took from Ray first. After that I need to put an end to all these problems and get them off my head, I can't take all this anymore. Gradually I lose control of my body* He turned and looked around the clock it was almost 9pm. Then took one of the boxes he kept under the bed and put a knife out of the small cupboard that was next to his bed, he set out to cut some wood that was in that box. The next day Ray got up 2 minutes before his clock rang. He looked it was 6:58, turned off the clock and got out of bed, went to the bathroom and took a shower. When he left the room, he smelled food. He got down and saw his father in the kitchen preparing breakfast. "Good morning Dad, why did you get up so early" "Morning son. I couldn't sleep so I went to make breakfast for us and drive you to school" Ray sat down at the table and James put a plate of eggs and bacon on him. "What's wrong with you, how's school?" "It's all right" Ray said and started to eat and his father sat next to him drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. When they were finished Ray got up washed his plate took his jacket out of the hallway and went outside, James went to the room to get the car keys. The keys were on his desk, he took them and looked at the papers that were on the table. He packed those papers in an envelope and put them in a jacket, and took a gun out of his little closet and hid it in his pants. He went outside, got in car and started driving Ray to school. Chester sat and smoked a cigar in one street where Henry passes every morning when he goes to school. He saw Henry coming alone, waited as he passed and followed him. He threw down his cigar and grabbed Henry by the neck and knocked him down and put his knee on his back. Henry screamed in pain and tried to look behind to see who he was, but failed because one hand held him and pushed his head down. Chester came close to him and whispered in his ear "You'd better shut up and not yell or you'll have a broken neck" Henry when he heard the voice was shocked at that moment he managed to turn around and punch Chester in the face. Chester fell down and held on to his face, Henry turned and jumped on his stomach and started punching him in the face. Chester received a couple of blows to the face from Henry, then punched him in the back with his knee and knocked him off. They both stood up and looked at each other angrily. Chester had a slightly swollen and bloody left eye and blood was coming out of his nose. He wiped the blood with his hand and looked at his hand. "What do you want fool from me now!? I told you at school to stay away from me!? But obviously you're looking for trouble again!!" Henry said in a louder voice and gritted his teeth. "You forgot what I told you. And by the way you have something in your bag that you took from Ray." "Are you going constantly defend that little fool And get mad at everyone for him?!" Henry stopped to talk and looked at Chester strangely. He saw him licking blood from his hand. "You're not normal," Henry said and took a few steps back and thought to himself. *I better give him that display and leave him alone, I can't go against him alone. When I look at him in this condition and his face I get chills* He took the bag off his shoulder and took out the display. When he raised his head he saw in front of him Chester got scared and fell on his back. "Whao slowly I don't want to fight anymore, I don't have time for you now" Chester grabbed the display from his hands, and started to walk a few steps and stopped. "Accept this as a defeat" Chester said and walked down the opposite street from the school.