Scar on Eye

Chester continued to cover his eye. "Get up! Let's finish this fight" Henry called out from behind him. Chester removed his hand and saw that it'd been covered in blood. He gasp and began to growl. "You mother fucker!" He gets up and faces the Henry, who shows that he's in as much shock as everyone else. Everyone gasped at the sight of Chester's eye as it dripped with blood from top of his eyebrow to the bottom of his eye. "You'll pay for this!" Chester launched himself at Henry. He pushed him down and began to punch him. He holds his throat with his bloody left hand and raises his right hand up, it was no longer in a fist. Chester growled and had his claws extract. There was a suden burst at the door and everyone in the group spread away, making place for the school principal and cop to came to the scene. "Chester!" He didn't move his arm just looked over at them from the corner of his right eye. "Get off of him now!" The principle called out. The cop then pulled out a taser. "Releas the boy, wolf! I don't want to use this on you" Chester then looked back at Henry. He could see the fear he'd stuck in him. Chester's blood burned and he gripped the hyena's through tighter. He let out a loud growl and slashed his claws across his face. The cop shot the taser and it began to electrocute Chester. He fell off of Henry. The principle pulled Henry away and examine the claw marks as they bled. Ray jumped from the tree and went to Chester. As he was walking between large group od students an arm reached out and held him back. He turned and found that was Lucas who'd been holding him back. The officer walked up to Chester and noticed blood coming from the other side of his face as it created a small poodle on the concrete. He turned Chester over and gasped. "My God" He then picked him up and run to the door as he spoke into his radio. "Lucas let me goo, I need to make sure he's okay" Ray said and looked him in euys with anger. "Ray! They gonna take care of him. We have to wait for now" Ray watches as the police car drove away. Simon(Chester father, also a wolf 41y.) stormed into the hospital with James and Ray behind him. "Simon, slow down" James called out. "James" Simon stopped and turned around to face James. He stopped and his ears fell back. "My son was just stabbed with a damn knife, I need to make sure he's fine" Then he looked at Ray and got close to him. "You. You're the cause of this" James stepped in between Ray and Simon. "Don't blame my son, he's not the reason your son got hurt. Chester choose to fight that kid and he paid the consequence" Simon turned around and continued to walk downtrend hall of the hospital. They reach room 13 and found Chester in bed. "Dad" Said Chester and lowered his head. "Thank God" Simon went up to Chester and hugged him. "I'm glad you're okay" Chester was a little shocked when his father hugged him *H-he never hugged me before, what a strange feeling this is, I have never experienced before* he thought to himself. "What did i tell you not to do before I left? Now look what you got yourself into" Chester was still confused and shocked , after couple of seconds he looked at his father. "I'm only sticking up for Ray. I can't watch anymore how some of them toss him around like garbage. He's my only friend and my best friend. If people hurt hurt him they hurt me. Simon sighs and placing his fingers between his eyes. "I'm just frustrated is all" "Because of me?"
"No,no i just" Simon sat on the bed next to Cheste and places his hand on his shoulder. "Work been so stressful this couple of days and I worried about you" "I don't mean to worry you" Chester said then looked at Ray "Or you" Ray walks on the other side of bed. "You didn't have to go and fight" "I'm alright. Don't worry too much about me. I'm sure he got just above my eyebrow" Ray sighed and an tear went down. "I fell guilty. Because I can't stand up for myself, you put yourself in danger and look where it's brought you" After three days pass Ray,James and Simon stand in the room waiting for Chester. The doctor gives permission to Chester to take the bandages off of his eye. He stood in the bathroom staring at his reflection in the mirror. He takes a deep breath and started taking the bandages off. When he reaches the last bit of it he closed his eyes and pulls it off. He looks down at bandages then looks around and noticed that he has to look further to one side to see the rest of his hand and the bandages. He looks up at the mirror and finds a massive scar on his eye. His left eye had also lost its natural color and gave a red with a hint of blue. His pupil hasn't been noticeable and he was hardly able to see it, having to look over at his eye with other. He began to breath heavily as he blinked but still saw no change. *I-i can't see* He said to himself, stepped back and tripped, causing a loud thud. Simon quickly came into bathroom and saw Chester on the floor. "Son! Whats wrong" "I-i can't see. I'm blind on one eye. That bastard blinded me in one eye! I can't fucking see out of it!" Said Chester very angrily and struck his fist against the wall. Simon helped Chester to stand up and back to the bed and sat next to him. Ray walked up to him and put an hand on his shoulder. "Chester, im very sorry" Chester said nothing. He bared his teeth and clenched his fists. "Don't apologize. I got myself into this. This is my fault" James stood by the door silent the entire time.