11| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

『••✎••』
I couldn't do the Little Dipper since it was more focused on a personal conflict between the twins and I don't want the reader to be a third wheel in that stuff. So I'm just gonna skip to Summerween. Hopefully you guys are okay with that.

*◛:・゚ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀᴡᴇᴇɴ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

𝕿𝖍𝖊 day began with Stan pulling his car into a parking spot in front of the car, and screeched to a halt. However, the tires overlapped the curb block and the front of his car crashed into a "handicap parking" sign. But neither Stan, Soos or the cousins seemed to know nor care, since they're used to the old man's reckless drinving by now.

Stan got out of the car, along with the twins, (y/n), and Soos.

Stan Pines: Here we are, the Summerween Superstore!

Dipper stare at the store in confusion.

Dipper Pines: Wait, Summer-what?

Stan: Summerween!

He then pulled out a calendar with a bix red 'X' mark on a date in the month of June.

Stan: The people of this town love Halloween so much, they celebrate it twice a year. And wouldn't you know it, it's today!

Dipper: Do you always carry that calendar in your pocket?

Stan paused awkwardly, eyeing the calendar and then back at Dipper.

Stan: ......Yes.

Mabel Pines: Summerween? Something about this feels unnatural.

(Y/n) walked up behind them and knelt down to their heights with his arms behind their small shoulders.

"Did you guys even celebrate Halloween? There's spooks, tricks, and best of all..

He leaned closer to their ears with a wide grin

".... There's free candy."

Dipper and Mabel: TO THE COSTUME AISLE!