Your quirk

Quirk
Green Ember
     -You can summon fire from any part of you body. The fire is a very pretty green color. It almost resembles an emerald color. You got your quirk about 2 months after you started living with Aizawa. Since then, he's been training you so you can learn how to control your quirk and defend yourself. He's also teaching you how to defend yourself in hand to hand combat. You can fly as well.

-Drawbacks: You are not OP, therefore you have reasonable drawbacks. The overuse of your quirk can result in burn marks or even death. If you overuse your quirk, burns will start to appear on your skin. If you continue to push through even after the burn marks have show up, you take the risk of burning yourself alive. When you fly for too long, the muscles in your body will start to give out. You'll start feeling nauseous when you're about to fall. That's when you need to get on some type of solid ground.

The fire will start to burn the inside of your body, causing you to burn yourself alive. After using your quirk, you will sometimes feel dizzy, tired, or very, very cold. Summoning your fire takes up most of your stored body heat. Therefore, after you use it, most of your body heat is gone. Leaving you a freezing mess. But you can warm up pretty quickly.

-What changes when you use your quirk: when you activate your quirk, your h/c hair will turn to a reddish-orange with fire at the bottom. (Image above) Your eyes will start to glow an bright emerald green. Other than that, your appearance stays the same.

     If there is any confusion, let me know!