Chapter 10~ The big three?

'Ughhhhh I can't believe i'm up this early. Fuck you Dad.'

Aizawa had to be at school early for a meeting, so he decided to make you miserable too.

Aka, you're at school early as well.

'I swear to god i'm never making him food again. He can suck my di-'

OOF-

Suddenly, you're knocked down by a larger force.

"Owww goddammit." you groan as you sit up.

When you look up, you see a tall, raven-haired male with...elf ears? His entire appearance was just adorable.

"I-I-I'm s-so sorry! I d-didn't m-mean to- uh-"

The taller male's entire body starts to shake. His eyes were shut due to the fact that he was too embarrassed to look at who he knocked down.

"It's okay! Really, i'm fine!" you say as you stand up.

Upon hearing your voice he opens his eyes. He immediately blushes a bright crimson and starts to mumble.

"I can't do this...I can't do this..."

The male walks to the nearest wall and puts his forehead against it, continuing to mumble.

'What the hell? Is he okay?'

"TAMAKI!"

You hear a loud voice call out someone's name. You see a blonde haired boy with strange-looking blue eyes running towards you.

"Hi there! I see you've met my friend!"

The blonde haired male points to the guy that knocked you over.

"Oh! I guess I did.."

"I'm Mirio Togata! And my friend here is Amajiki Tamaki!

Mirio pulls Amajiki away from the wall, much to his displeasure.

The two were an odd pair to say the least. But you were odd too so you really didn't have any room to judge.

You thought their names sounded familiar, but couldn't remember why.

Then it clicked.

"Oh my god! You guys are part of the big three right?"

Mirio nods enthusiastically while Amajiki gives a shy nod.

"You betcha! Although I don't think we've met. What's your name?" Mirio asks curiously.

"L/n Y/n! Nice to meet you guys!"

"Pretty..."

You look at Amajiki, a bright pink blush starting to form on your cheeks.

He immediately realizes what he said and covers his face with his hands, muttering an apology.

You could tell he was trying to cover a blush of his own, but it was still noticeable. I mean, the blush even reached his ears!

How cute can someone get?

You giggle at the shy boy and he looks at you warily, hoping you weren't making fun of him.

"Thank you Amajiki-senpai! You're pretty cute too!"

His face erupts into a fierce blush, which causes you to smirk.

"R-Really?"

You nod your head and move towards him.

"Yeah! Also, I really like your ears. They're so adorable!" you say as you reach out to touch one of them.

Amajiki turns even redder than before as he realizes what you're about to do.