Chapter 3🌸

(This picture hurts my heart)

As soon as you make it back to the classroom, you see Bakugou glaring at Izuku. You were only able to hear the last part of what he said, but it was enough to set you off.

"Why don't you take a swan dive off the roof"(Bakugou)

You walk up to Bakugou and slap him across his face. He stares at you, stunned. His cheek turning red in the spot you slapped him.

"How fucking dare you Bakugou?!?! As much as I don't like you, I would never, EVER, tell you to kill yourself. Do you know how fucked up that is?!"

He stares at you, speechless. For some reason, he felt a tiny bit of guilt when he heard you yell at him.

"Just get the FUCK out of my face before I lose control!" You say as green flames start to circle up your arms.

He 'tchs' and storms out of the classroom, still holding his cheek.

You turn to your green haired friend who gives you a weak smile.

"T-Thank you y/n.." he says with tears in his eyes.

You immediately run over and pull him into a tight hug. He blushes furiously at your actions, but hugs you back regardless.

You immediately feel your shirt get wet from his tears as he cries into your shoulder. You rub soothing circles on his back as he stops crying.

He pulls away and gives you an appreciative smile.

"Come on my sweet little cinnamon roll, let's go get your notebook."

He nods and you both walk out of the school.

You walk over to the water fountain and pick his book up. It's soaking wet and most of the pages were burnt. You could still make out his writing though. You quickly hand it to him with a sympathetic look.

"T-Thanks cupcake."

Izuku face flares up after he realizes what he just called you.

"I-I'm s-s-so sorry y/n! It's j-just slipped out!"

You laugh at your adorable friend and shake your head.

"Don't worry about it Izu! I actually love the nickname!" you say cheerfully.

"O-Okay cupcake.." he says still blushing.

You both start walking home, Izuku feeling much better now that he was with you.

"Hey Izu, do you-" you're interrupted by a giant slime like monster grabbing Izuku.

"LET HIM GO!"

You shoot flames at the monster..but it doesn't help. It doesn't affect him whatsoever.

"Don't worry kid, I'm just gonna use your body. It'll only hurt for a little while." The monster says.

"NO! SOMEONE HELP!" You scream.

"I AM HERE" you hear a loud voice say.

You look up to see All Might himself! He quickly captures the villain and rescues Izuku. Izuku however, fainted shortly after seeing his favorite hero.

You look up at the number one hero in shock and awe. Then you quickly remember something and grab Izuku's notebook.

"A-All might sir, will you please sign my friend's notebook? He's a really big fan!"

You curse yourself for stuttering in front of the hero, but he obliges with a big smile on his face. Izuku awakens and you show him his notebook. He quickly thanks both of you.