Chapter 6🌸

'Beep...beep...beep'

'Goddammit..'

You slowly shut off your alarm and rubbed your eyes.

You groggily got up out of bed and went downstairs. Normally you'd see your father there waiting for you at the table..but he wasn't there.

'Where the hell is he?'

You looked over at the calendar and realized it's your first day at U.A.

Your sleepy mood was immediately replaced with a sudden adrenaline rush.

You ate a quick breakfast, did your morning routine, then walked over to your closet to find your uniform.

You slowly picked it up and took another look at it.

'Why the fuck do they make the skirts so short for?!'

You internally groaned and hoped that there weren't a lot of pervs at your new school.

You put it on and looked at yourself in the mirror.

'I actually look kind of...pretty?' Nah, who am I kidding.'

Of course you didn't think you looked pretty. You were insecure, who isn't? There were plenty of girls way prettier than you, right?

If only you knew how many boys would soon find everything about you beautiful, even your flaws.

You walked out the door and headed to your best friend's house. As soon as you got there, you knocked on the apartment door.

"Hello?"

Instead of Izuku, you see his mother standing in the doorway.

Inko Midoriya. One of the nicest people you could ever meet in your life! And if anyone deserves a World's Best Mom award, it would be her.

"Good morning Inko? How are you doing this morning?" You ask nicely.

"I'm doing quite well dear! Please come in!"

She welcomes you in warmly. As soon as you walk in, you immediately feel relaxed and at home.

"Izuku! Y/n is here!"

"ALREADY?!"

You hear footsteps coming from the direction of his room.

"H-Hi Cupcake! W-What are you doing h-here so e-early?"

"I was super excited soo I just thought I'd come early. Nice pajamas by the way!"

He looks down and his face explodes into a bright red blush as he realizes he's still in his All Might pajamas.

You giggle to yourself as he runs back to his room to change.

'So adorable..'

You and Inko decide to chat for a bit until Izuku is ready to leave. About 10 minutes later, he comes out of his room, ready to go.

"A-Are you ready to go C-Cupcake?"

You nod your head and walk towards him. You hear Inko laughing behind you.

"W-Why are you laughing Mom?" Izuku asks.

"Cupcake is such an adorable nickname for such a cute girl! My little boy is growing up!"

You blush and thank Inko for the compliment. Izuku on the other hand...he's freaking out to say the least.

"M-Mom! D-Don't say things like that! It's embarrassing.."