News & Other Books (updated Jan. 18, 2024.)

NEWS: I'm editing this book offline for future self-publishing. This version will remain as the Wattpad version.

Name changes to some species which are not reflected in this version:

Halfhuman => Hybrid

Kathula => Kattaluna (plural Kattalunae)

Edgling/Shaa => Ilvagi (plural Ilvagis)

If you want to know the reasons for the name change, leave a comment :) Let's have a chat.

================

The World of Elgana Books

If you liked what you read and want to continue indulging yourself in this world of Elgana, there are some other books you might like to check out.

Lone Gold, Daring Purple (COMPLETED)

- Takes place two years after "Lunar Heart, Shadow Bound" and is a companion novel standalone. Focusing on the Sorcerer's part of the world, the Fourth Ring, the story follows a fifteen-year-old Sorcerer boy as he tries to figure out why he's different from other Sorcerers. He's also framed for two murders he didn't do. 

Paws Chase Murder Case (COMPLETED)

- Takes place during the events of "Lunar Heart, Shadow Bound", so it's a complementary novel. Focusing on the Halfhumans' part of the world, the Second Ring, the story follows an eighteen-year-old Halfhuman of the fox-like type as he tries to find the true murderer of his police captain father while getting dragged into school and romance drama. He also must run from murderous fanatics as friends become enemies and enemies become friends.

Storm Heart, Fire Soul (coming soon...)

- Takes place 200 years before the events of "Lunar Heart, Shadow Bound". Much backstory into Nakiila (the strange Edgling Pinti meets in the Forest Crup), Thereanbold (and why he seems to be so wise), Mountain Maidens (their reason for existing), the Forest Crup (before it was too weird), and some new truths about Kathula's past :D

Solar Song, Frozen Fate (posting almost daily)

- Takes place in Ancient Elgana, around 500 years before the events of "Lunar Heart, Shadow Bound". About a lionkind girl, with a dormant power to control the sun, fighting to save her kind against a frost beast. Some lore on the Guardians of Elgana introduced. And perhaps, the beginning of Aurvandil as the Chief Guardian ;)