27.

Author's POV

 "People don't go for two hours run, Chloe, that seems kinda weird", Waverly said as she sat on Nicole's lap with her hands on the small brunette's waist. "If you want, I can go check on her?", Nicole offered. "No, it's fine, I want to respect her privacy, I'll just give her a call", Chloe said as she took her phone from the small table next to her. She dialed Beca's number and raised the phone to her ear, "Hey, baby. I'm just checking in on you, it's been 2 hours", Chloe said. "Missed me already?", Beca asked as a small smug formed on her face. "No not at all", Chloe said in return. "Well, too bad because I'm already here", Beca said before she hung up and opened the door. "Hey, what took you so long?", Chloe placed her hand on the brunette's shoulder. "I passed by a bar... and y' know", Beca giggled. "I was worried sick about you", the redhead playfully punched her chest. "Sorry, it was loud in there", Beca said and let her hands clasped on Chloe's back. "What's up?", she lowers her gaze to meet Chloe's ocean blue eyes. "Nothing", she lied. They both closed the distance between them as their lips crashed into each other. "Dude, literally your room is not even a minute away", Wynonna groaned as she passed them by and walked to the living room. "I'm gonna go shower, maybe I'll leave the door open, just in case", Beca leaned into her ear, and Chloe could feel her hot breath run down to her neck, sending chills down her spine. Beca smirked as she went up and into their room before stripping her clothes off and stepped into the shower.

She touched the cold metal faucet and let the hot water run down her body. Chloe quickly undresses and quietly walked into the bathroom, not wanting to scare her girlfriend. She let her eyes roam on the blurry figure and outline of Beca's body on the foggy glass. "Hey", she walked into the shower and startled Beca. "Dude!", Beca yelled when the ginger gave her a small heart-attack. "You gave me a heart attack!", she said. "Well, maybe, I should make up for my mistake?", Chloe smirked and you could hear the smugness in her voice. "What do you have in mind?", Beca asked. The two girls moved closer until their faces are only inches apart. "I have a small idea of what I could do", the redhead replied before colliding their lips together, forcing her tongue in. Their tongues fought for dominance until Beca finally gave in and let Chloe control her as she placed her hands on hips, pulling her closer and felt as Chloe's body fit perfectly in hers. Chloe pushed Beca to the wall and pinned her hand above her head. This gave Chloe complete access to her neck and that was the first thing she attacked. She kissed her way down to Beca's lower part where... she went to town.

"How's that for an apology?", Chloe smirked as both of them got out of the shower. "That was perfect", Beca smiled before pulling the redhead in for another kiss. "Now, get changed, and then we're going down for snacks", Chloe told her. "Well, you must've had quite an appetite", Beca smirked as she lightly slapped Chloe's butt, making the redhead jumped.

"Hey, uh, Becs?", Chloe stammered nervously after she got her clothes on and sat on the edge of her bed waiting for Beca. "Hm, my love?", Beca responded. "Can we talk, about what happened today?", Chloe asked. "What- happened today?", Beca replied as she brushed her hair. "The whole, warm water-not eating- clammy hands- shoelaces thing?", Chloe said, more frustrated than before. "Those are probably just because I haven't worked out in so long, like an- iron deficiency or something", Beca said. "I called Emily and she said it's 'not her story to tell', what does that mean?", Chloe asked. "She probably thought about something else, but I'm fine, baby, I just need to get a lot of rest once we get home", she replied as she walked to Chloe. "So this has nothing to do about the dream you had about that Ava girl?", Chloe asked again, looking down at her fiddling fingers. "No, nothing about her. She just randomly came in my dream and that happens sometimes, you can't blame me for that", Beca told her and sat next to her. "I love you", she reminded her girlfriend and met her eyes when she used her finger to lift Chloe's chin. "You're so beautiful", Beca smiled as she leaned in to kiss the redhead, passionately. Slow, but passionate. "I love you too", Chloe said. "Now, food?", Beca asked and they went down, hand in hand, together.

"The lovebirds are here!", Wynonna said as she heard them giggling. "Everyone take cover!", she said sarcastically. "What are we watching?", Chloe asked while she waited for Beca to settle down on the couch and sat on her lap. "We are watching Brooklyn-Nine-Nine", Elena said. "I love you", Beca whispered into Chloe's ear, making her hair stands as she gets goosebumps from Beca's voice. She gave Beca's hand a light squeeze before bringing it to her lips and placing a small kiss on it. 

"So, when are you guys coming back here?", Corbyn turned to the couple during the commercial break. "Oh, we're not sure yet, we have quite a busy month", Chloe replied. She startled when she felt Beca's phone vibrating and she quickly looked over to Beca. "Excuse me", the brunette smiled and walked out.

"Hey, I'm so glad you called", she sighed with relief. "How've you been, Ava?", she asked.