chapter 12: Winter Wonderland

Chapter 12 : Winter Wonderland 

The next morning all the Jackson Women took off to Disneyland to see a wedding there. So magical the bride arrived in a white horse drawn coach and she was helped out with groomsmenwearing white George Washington hair pieces. Like back in the 17000's. All white. Everything was all white. A Winter Wonderland Wedding. So pretty and like a real fairytale indeed. The Jackson Women all went to go buy souvenirs for everyone coming to Princess Treasure Mion's wedding. The guest are able to shopping at the mall back home. They were all told to wear some beautiful outfits to this glorious ocassion.

All the Jackson Women went shopping at the fancy boutiques to find some Christmas jewelry to take back and hand out to the poor at the back entrance near the maids quarters. 

All the maids have done superbs jobs at The Gold Palace. Queen Mother did not forget about Jillisa either. She accompanied The Jackson women . Her and her small daughter lil Jill Jr. They had a chance to see Disneyland also. With a lot of spending money. $5,000 she was given to spend it on wahtever her poor little heart desired. She bought her whole congregation Christmas presents. How thoughtful.

They took photos of nthe Bride at Disneyland. Treasure was told her dress id just as gorgeous as the bride at Disneyland if not much much more elegant. They will just have to wait and see.

The Disney Castle all of them Tall and handsome and so un real. They will have to spice up the Gold Palace next year. It can use several coats of Gold paint if it's going to compete with Disneyland. 

Everybody making a circle around Queenie? Some said they knew she is The Goddess of Imagination and she is Royalty at Disneyland and they all ran up to her to get her autograph? She kindly sat at a table and signed autographs for her many fans. The Goddess of Imagination has over 500 million fans all around the world and 35 million on her writing site. She does write for a hobby. She is very gifted at creating and taking others to far away places. She will  always be remembered as The Goddess of Imagination.  Disneyland wants her to come back and do a dress play with them next year. So Queenie might be gone on to her dreal job. Working for Disneyland. 

The Jackson Women are signing autographs too. Aunt Dunk is the most famous. Being the Princess of Pop and then Aunt Rebbie sung her song her brother wrote for her. Then Aunt Toy cut two albums but in the day and they just had fun fun fun fun at Disneyland So pretty and white and they saw Mickey and Minnie The King's favorite lil mouses. 

It's time for the reception The WEDDING RECEPTION at Disneyland for the bride and her her new husband there. They look so happy and in love Getting married at Disneyland. Must have been a dream come true.

They all sat quietly while the new wedded couple are being tosted by The Disneyland Chaplain. He is giving them The Lord's blessing and they got tears and she is glowing and the whole congregation is crying at this Winter Wonderland Wedding at Disneyland. What a Wedding to witness just coming to visit Mickey and Minnie. Princess Tuesday Autumn now wants to get married at Disneyland when her timescomes. She got four more years to go.

Queenie and Queen Mother got tears because soon they will have tears for Princess Treasure and her Father will be the one to walk her down the ailse and she will look so gorgeous in her White dress. Maybe it should have been Off- white but whose to say?

Of course thopse girls are virgins or The King would have let one of his Omegas had them and became one of their mates. He knows they are virgins because they are good enough for one of his Soldiers of Love and that's proof enough

Long Live The Goddess of Imagination and Long Live The King Of Pop and Long Live Their Followers and "I Adore You And That Is Better Than Love ~by The Goddess of Imagination~