1

While looking at the window, I saw my brother looking at me. "Is there something's bothering you?" he asked me.

"Does it matter to you?" I answered him coldly.

"Of course it is, but if you don't want to tell me then fine. I think this is the time to say goodbye."

"W-wait, what are you talking about? I'm sorry bro-"

"No, you don't have to. I'll just have to go for my work. Bye"
As he says that words he leave me and kissed my forehead.

"Mooom!" I shouted. I didn't see them as I came home from school, my brother isn't here yet and also my father so I am trying to find out if where they are.

I open the refrigerator and eat some foods.
After a while, my brother is already here but my mom and dad? Oh nevermind about them.

"Why you're so early? I told you to wait me at your school and I will catch you there." as my brother starts talking to me.

"U-um sorry bro, I thought you're here because I waited for 5mins but still you're not there so I decided to go home alone." as I replied.

"Okay, but next time don't go alone, just wait for me." He lastly said.

He feels worry everytime I'm going home alone. I don't know why did I just felt that until one day I found myself being inlove with my brother. I know this is not right but I don't know what should I do.

While looking at the window, I saw my brother looking at me. "Is there something's bothering you?" he asked me.

"Does it matter to you?" I answered him coldly.