3

"My-" as I will open my mouth , my brother entered our home.

"Good afternoon mom and dad, Good afternoon sis. I'm home."

"Come on Cyan, have a sit. We need to know who is the boy that your sister's fall inlove with." my mom said.

As I continue what I must say

"M-my brother." I whispered.

"Are you serious?!" my mom asked.

"W-wait what? Me?" Cyan asked.

"Yes you! I don't know what you just did to me! I don't know why this just happened. All I know is I already love you not as my brother but more than that." I started to cry.

"Don't Cry Samara, I think this is the right time to tell you that I love you too more than being a sister." He seriously said.

I don't know what will our parents would say. I don't care what they are going to do just to separate us. All I know is I am loving the person who's worth fighting for.

"Then fine, leave us alone."  my mom replied.

Our father didn't notice us. They give us a freedom to leave our home. Maybe because they know that even if it's FORBIDDEN LOVE, IT IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR, knowing why?

One day I found out that I am not their real daughter, since birth they get me from my real parents and take care of me to become wife of their son Cyan.

"Samara, Do you take Cyan as your husband in richer or in poorer, in sickness and in health till death do you part?"
The priest ask me.

"I do father." I replied.

END