2

"Of course it is, but if you don't want to tell me then fine. I think this is the time to say goodbye."

"W-wait, what are you talking about? I'm sorry bro-"

"No, you don't have to. I'll just have to go for my work. Bye"
As he says that words he leave and kissed my forehead.

-One day-

I am trying to stop my feelings but I can't.
"Bro-" he turns back to me. "Could you please love me back?" I stuttered.
"What are you talking about samara?"
I am shy and afraid to tell him because I know that our parents will get mad.
"N-nothing, I said take care" after I said that he leave.

"Mom? Dad? Can I ask?" I ask them while sitting on our sofa. "What is it sweetie?" my mom replied,

"Is it bad to fight for the love that's already forbid?" I asked in a serious voice.

"No sweetie, as long as you love that person it is not bad to fight for it." she replied again.

"But what if I fall inlove with the person you don't want me to fall for?"

"Who are you talking about samara?" my mom get serious face as I open my mouth. I don't know what should I tell her but I think this is the right time for them to know that I already love my brother not only as brother but more than that, even if I know that I can't have him .