~ INTRO ~

...

Hi there : )

Welcome to anyone who's reading this.

Just want to start by quickly saying this is my first Mighty Ducks fanfiction (One of the many I have planned) and it's about Adam Banks and Rebecca Riley (Rick's little sister, for if anyone could be confused 😊).

Intro:

Rebecca is a freshman at Eden Hall and much like her brother she plays ice hockey. Due to her family, things in her life have basically ALWAYS been handed to her. However, unlike her brother and father she doesn't hold a grudge against the Ducks.

Like anyone would be, she was disappointed when the news was broken to her that she couldn't be a JV Warrior due to the Ducks being offered scholarships, but she looked past it. Knowing that there is more to life than the game. But it seemed her brother and father didn't.

With Hockey and a prideful family being a huge part of her life, it stopped her from many things. Unfortunately, one of those things being, any sort of friends that stick around.

Compared to her brother Rebecca is empathetic, caring and genuinely kind. Though she knows her brother to be those things as well, because she has never been on his 'bad side'.

Eden Hall will be a big change for the young Riley.

Authors notes:

Don't want to disappoint anyone, but I just thought I would let you know that I don't normally post a cast. But, if people really want one I can.
I just like to let you guys use your imagination :)

Also I apologise in advance. There will be very slow updates.

Side note: The only character that is mine is Rebeccca. The rest of the characters are of course from The Mighty Ducks.