King Arthur of Westeros

One bright morning within the strangely quiet streets of London does old man Merlin steps out the yellow cab parked outside an apartment addressed as 221B Baker Street. He carried a large pink box that just smells glazing sugar rush, what were it's contents? Donuts, of course, what else?

His appearance comes with a long, overgrown white beard that covers most of his wrinkly face. He wore a tatted blue jacket layered above the tatted plain white shirt while below, he had normal looking jeans just to fit in somewhat to today's modern look.

Merlin went on inside the small plat to find three lads silently minding their own business. Arthur, searching for whatever information he deems useful. John, casually reading the weekly newspaper. And finally, Sherlock who's playing a beautiful piece by the corner alone.

"Arthur, Good morning!" He joyfully greeted his much younger companion. "To you as well, Dr. Watson! Sherlock!"

"Morning." Arthur Greeted back.

"Morning." And John followed the former.

But no noise dared to escape the great detective's sealed lips once he starts producing string music from his violin.

For anyone who is or was a fan of the elusive mystery genre, they have most certainly heard of the name Sherlock Holmes, England's most famous private investigator. Most of his companions think that he's a no good psychopathic, deranged lunatic. But truth be told, he is only a mere high functioning sociopath. They should've done their research first, huh?

Thou shall also have no problem solving who the well-known army doctor of 18th century Great Britain may be. A grumpy man, he was, but certainly a reliable one. Especially if your archenemies is but the cunning Moriarty.

Dr. Watson sipped continuously on his cup of tea, but rested it once he spots the box of donuts that Merlin has in hand. He coughed noticeably once and asked. "Merlin, erm, you gonna eat those?"

"These?"

"Yeah."

"You can have some if you want, Dr. Watson. There was never any need to ask."

"Thanks!"

Then, the great Arthurian warlock diverted his attention to Arthur. "And how about you? I assume you still haven't eaten breakfast yet."

"Well, I haven't, but a donut..." Arthur questioned, finally facing his dimension-travelling buddy. "... for breakfast?"

"What's wrong with it?"

"Ugh, I'd rather heat the leftover steak from last night's dinner."

"Fine, then I'll put in the microwave!"

"Thank you, Merlin."

"No problem. I'm just excited, for today's our 18th adventure. Jolly good show it will be."

"Hopefully." Arthur protested. "Who knows what'll go down during my time spent there. I could easily die in battle, poisoned, or simply assassinated when asleep."

"That's usually what makes these thing fun, no? Going around every other dimensions like this one, all for the thrill of living alongside our beloved fictitious characters."

"Except this one is different. I'm turning 18 soon, aren't I? You said once that I did, there wouldn't be anymore do overs."

"Yes, I did say that. Once you die, that death of yours is permanent."

"Well, it'd be best if I were to plan out my strategy first before going. It is a game of thrones after all."

A hearty laugh came from Merlin. "I see what you did there, Arthur! But I do wonder sometimes, what kept displaying on Dr. Watson's monitor that gets you so hooked for 2 weeks?"

"Three weeks, actually." John cuts in between them. "I haven't been able to post any new stories on my blog."

And right then, Arthur closes the laptop and handed it down to John after grabbing himself his very own donut. "You can stop whining now, just got everything garnered up in my mind palace."

"Oh, God." Sighed John. "Are you Sherlock now?"

"Nah, I just like the terminology he uses."

But before Arthur could even take a bite of the snack within his hands, a loud banging on the door came knocking. Followed by Mrs. Hudson aggressively kicking what stood between her and the room down. She looked pale, almost like a the woman had seen a ghost. But whomever could that ghost be?

"Boys, there's a strange man looking for you both downstairs!

"Which one?" John asked.

"You two, of course! Who else could I be possibly be talking about?"

"Oh, right. You can't see them, can't you?"

"I can't see who?"

Finally, with some slight delay, Sherlock abruptly stopped his performance. He gently put down his violin in exchange for a donut and spoke mouthful of frosting. "Absolutely no one, Mrs. Hudson — John has just been getting too high lately."

He pushed his landlady out the door hurriedly before closing it shut. "Tell them that we'll be there shortly!"

"Ok then, Sherlock. But whatever you're doing, do it quickly please! This person doesn't look nice." She said through the door before directly going down the stairs.

"Alright, John, come on. We've got another client."

"Yeah, sure, of course I'm coming."

"Oh, and, uh, Arthur. Merlin." Sherlock halted at his door frame. "I don't normally say these kind of words to anyone, but... good luck."

"Oh, right. You two said you were moving dimension, yeah?" John soon heeled by his partner's side, coming into view of the dimension-travelling duo. "Frankly, I still find it hard to believe, but good luck with your conquest of power or whatever."

"Thanks." Arthur replied.

"Indeed, it is much appreciated!" Merlin added.

The army doctor then stepped out the door followed by Sherlock, leaving their temporary plat-mates all to their own.

"So, Arthur, is your plan all set?"

"Eh, More or less."

"What do you mean?"

"We need to make a pit stop first."

"And where might that be?"

"Area 51."