Chapter 12

Arjun's p.o.v.

In the club -

"Arjunnn, are you sure you are here?"

"What?"

"You are again and again loosing points. Seems like you have come with a vow of loosing all the points."

"Dad. Just play na. What are you doing?"

"Me? O hello I am playing with my full concentration. It's you."

"I'm also."

"Acha! Still you are loosing points again and again. Then there is one possibility that suddenly you are feeling pity on me thinking about my age and decide to become daanveer Karn and donating your points to me. Listen Mr. Arjun Singhania I don't need that, I am not that old yet ok girls still fall for me."

What the hell is he blabbering. Now i have no doubt that he is really getting old.

"Dad, I am not playing. Find someone else or a girl who falls head over heels for you, to play badminton with you."

I almost threw the racket and sat down on the bench with my towel.

"Seems like someone is jealous. Ok, tell me Arjun what's the matter? I know you are always like this serious type. But today it's too much. Tell me what is bothering you?"

"Nothing Dad. It's absolutely nothing."

"Don't lie to me."

"Dad, it's nothing. I have worked the whole day today so I am just exhausted. Nothing else why are you asking the same question again and again." I said a little louder, annoyed.

"Oh yeah I have only taken rest, have fun all day." Now his voice is holding little anger too.

"Dad, now you are taunting me."

"Look Arjun you are taking too much pressure. And that's not needed. Tell me why we have come here? For relaxation, to relax our mind, to have some good time far from all the business tension. But your  are dragging those here too with you. Don't."

"Dad.."

"Let me finish. You know before becoming a successful business figure you need to learn controlling your mind in proper way. Whatever you do, you have to concentrate on it. Let be it business or badminton. When you are in office you will concentrate on that and same goes for the badminton. Ok? No business thoughts from now on while we spent family time. Ok?"

"Done. But really trust me business is not the problem. I was just..... Leave it."

I paused a little.
" I'm sorry Dad. "

"It's ok."

"Now please let's go home. I am feeling sleepy."

"Ok, let's go."

In the car

"By the way I was just want to ask one last question. How are your new employees? Are they doing good?"

At last, you have actually come to the point of my problems. I said in my mind.

"It's just one day they have started."

"Ha but still and your PA?"

The root of the problem.

"Same goes for her dad. " I snapped.

"Ok, but please let me know if there is any problem and always remind it whenever something will bother you please tell me otherwise I will also stop sharing my problems with you."

"Don't worry Dad. I will.

*****

She affects me. Yes her presence affects me so badly that after 6 long months she is still eating up my mind and gonna eat in future too.