Chapter 33

I felt like someone has injected a rock inside my head. I tried to open my eyes.

"Anu? Oh, thank God you are conscious?"
I watched Neha in a panicked state shrugging me with concern with my blurred vision.

"Easy, I'm alive. But what happened to me?" I got up don't know from whose bed.

"That's a long story. Thank God Rina was in the club too, today."

I noticed my surrounding. It was a small room that seemed like a hostel room.

"Where am I?"

"Anu, we are in Rina's mess. I met Rina at my workplace. She helped me to take you from the club in that state."

"What state? What happened to me?"

Neha kept silent.

"Nehaaa, I'm asking you something. Answer me?"

"Your drink was spiked in the club when I left for the washroom. After that, you lost your consciousness, and then.."

I felt a current pass through my body. My heart felt like stop beating for a moment.

"Then what?"

"Then..that bloody hell man took you to a room and tried to take advantage of you but fortunately I reached in time and saved you."

"What?" I felt panicked. I started checking myself deliberately.

"Anu, please don't panic. Nothing happened to you."

"Who was that man?" By the time I was mad enough.

I saw her and Rina exchanging gazes.

"Arjun"

My whole body started shaking at the revelation. I felt suffocated. I got up from the bed in search of some window where I can get fresh air.

"Anu, calm down, darling."

She took me towards a small balcony. My body felt numb. How can he do this to me? Neha hugged me to give me comfort.

"Neha, are you sure it was him?" I asked again regaining my all strength.

"Anu, I spotted you with him that too in a private room. It was Arjun. It was only Arjun alone with you. Trust me. And tell me if didn't have any bad intention why the hell he will take you to some private room."

Her each and every word injected me, provoked me to just finish him. I hate him from the core of my heart. So it was his main intention that's why he asked me to meet him on the terrace alone. My trust, our friendship everything shredded within a moment. What if she didn't arrive on time? My dignity, my self-respect... What if I also become like..no it can't happen those things can't happen with me. I felt my whole body was heating up. No Mr. Arjun I won't leave you. From now on I won't let anyone play with my feelings anymore.

I broke the hug immediately. I need his answer. I need to meet him.

I dashed towards the door.

"Anu, where are you going? It's 8:30. We need to go home."

"I want to meet him."

"I know. But not today. Meet him tomorrow and do whatever you want to do."

"Nooo. I want to meet him today right now. I need his answer for what he stooped so low. First, his friend treated me like a toy and now he. Neha, you know I'm feeling like my life is also going to be like mom's. I.." I couldn't complete my sentence. My voice broke. My words got muffled. I wiped off my tears to gain back my inner power. Tears are not the solution.