Chapter 19

| Jason |

I groaned in frustration as I ended yet another phone call that made me pissed. I ran my hand through my hair, tugging on it as I felt tiredness take over me. This is when you knew you fucked good, you be tired as shit the next day. But it was just another level this time knowing it was with a body like Savanna's, it drove me wild.

Savanna. Damn was she perfect. She had the body of a fuckin goddess, she didn't know it herself which made me want her even more. Her skin was soft and it smelt all sexy and shit from her perfume that somehow still stuck to me the morning after. She had long brownish blonde hair, i don't know what the fuck the real term was but it fell down her back. She was slim, her legs were long and tan and every time I caressed them it felt like silk beneath my fingertips. Her waist was small, to match her small figure that fit so well under me- I was surprised she could take me so well but it was like she was made to be my ideal girl or some shit. Ideal for fucking.

Her ass made me fuckin crazy, she had both which was enough for any man to want to have her in his life but it felt good knowing she let me play with her perfect body. And she fuckin loved it.

But I couldn't forget her voice, the way she called out my name, obeying to everything I said and letting me control her completely, I ain't ever controlled a bitch so well. Because I meant it when I said she was the best fuck I had ever had, and she was a virgin which felt even better. But it was something about her, something that made me want to fuck her differently. I wanted her to feel pleasure, I wanted to please her and I wanted her to beg me for more because I needed to know she was being pleasured in the right way. That's why this was so fuckin different, why i wanted to hit it again.

The shit that I'd do just to hit it again, damn.

But she meant nothing to me, and as good as the sex was, bitches threw themselves at me every fuckin day so I was okay without it. Even though she felt so good.

"Jason! Look what we found" I looked up to see Tara now jumping up down on the couch as she held a piece of jewellery in her hands. I looked at it closer as I didn't recognise it but since it was on the couch, it could only have been Savanna's.

"Give it to me" I muttered, holding my hand out as I approached her. She turned back to look at Sarai who smirked at her, before Tara threw the bracelet to her.

"Come get it babe" Sarai smirked as she ran past me. I was quick to grab on to her wrist, gripping on to her skin as she winced in pain. I pulled her back with force as she tried to get me off of her. "It's just a fuckin anklet with a letter on it you ass, why you tryna hump it?" Tara called out as she approached it, taking it from Sarai's hand. Sarai held on to it tightly before the anklet made a clinking sound making me look at it.

The clasp you're it fell to the ground as Tara pulled it away from her.

"Oops, M is gonna be real mad once she finds out her anklet is broken. Maybe she would be careful where she leaves her shit after fucking" Tara exclaimed as her and Sarai laughed. She handed me the anklet before the pair walked away as I frowned. If it was Savanna's, why was it an M?

I looked at piece of jewellery, picking up the clasp from the floor before I placed it on the small table next to the couch hearing my elevator doors open. I quickly looked up, frowning as I reached for the gun in my waist and as I wasn't expecting any guests, I had to be cautious.

3 girls walked in, they were the same girls from the casino and the club, they were Savanna's friends.

I instantly let go of my gun, frowning as they approached me. "Who let you in?" Tara spoke up from the kitchen.

"Who told you to open your fuckin mouth?" One of them spoke who I think was Kaitlyn because Brandon wouldn't stop talking about her the night of the casino.

I raised my brows at how brave they were to be walking in here like they owned the damn place, forgetting who was too. I needed to really polish up on my reputation because clearly bitches weren't taking it seriously.

"You got some nerve to be partying with those two after how you treated Savanna, you fucked with the wrong girl" One of them spoke up, anger in her voice. I chuckled shaking my head, so this was about Savanna.

"You must have me fucked up if you think you can walk in here like you know how shit runs" I spoke up.

"We're here because too many people have fucked with her and she has never stood up for her god damn self. You come along thinking you big because your name is with the cops and use her?" Kaitlyn continued, I could tell she was the angry one out of them.

"Oh so you fucked Savanna? They shy in the streets but a hoe in the sheets Sarai" Tara continued as her and Sarai laughed together.

"Who you callin a hoe-" Kaitlyn was held back by her friends who seemed to know their place, I think they were afraid and that is exactly how it should be.

"You guys need to get outta here, I made it clear to Savanna, I ain't interested in fucking with nobody. It ain't my fault she thought I was gonna be loving off of her after fucking her." I replied looking at them with anger. I didn't think I'd be fighting teenage girls but here I was, doing exactly that.

Just as I thought it was over, the elevator doors opened and the face I thought I was never going to see again reappeared.

And fuck, was she perfect.

A frown was plastering her innocent face, looking at me before she joined her friends. "Sav, we got this" Hanna spoke up as she looked at them with what looked like disbelief. I'm guessing she had no clue they were doing this.

"Oh fuck! So this must be yours!" Sarai spoke up as she walked past me, picking up the anklet from the table along with the clasp. I looked at Savanna and as soon as she saw the piece of jewellery, broken, it looked as if she had seen a puppy being ran over or some shit. She looked broken herself.

"Wh-what happened to it?" Her voice. Fuck. It was so soft even when it sounded so broken, I wondered why the fuck she was crying over a damn anklet but I couldn't focus on anything, I just focused on her.

"That was my bad, but I'm sure you can get a replacement, why not ask 'M' to do it" She continued as Tara laughed aloud from behind. Suddenly, Kaitlyn grabbed a hold of Sarai, holding by her neck as if she knew exactly what to do before shoving her away from Savanna as she was getting closer and closer to her. Quickly, Savanna stopped her from going forward before she looked down at the jewellery in her hands, I could see a few tears running down her cheeks.

"Get the fuck outta here" Kaitlyn said glaring at Sarai who was very much taken aback.

"Who's M?" I spoke up, squinting my eyes as I watched Savanna. She glanced up at her friend before shaking her head as they were about to speak. She held on to Kaitlyns arm, trying to turn her around to leave but her friends weren't happy about it.

"If I ever see you again, imma fuck you up beyond recognition. Bitch." Kaitlyn spat, talking to Sarai, before turning to look at me. "And you, if you wanna fuck with girls, don't fuck with the ones who have a big heart like hers." With that, she turned to leave with her friends. The elevator doors opened and they all stepped in, Savanna avoided eye contact with me but just as they closed, she looked up at me, the same look of sadness in her eyes as when she left in the morning.

The look that fucking got to me.