Chapter 2: Meeting

My mother was very happy, she was a ball of pent up energy. "My Wave, calm down, Hades and Pandeia will be here eventually. You walking like a maniac will not help them on, on the contrary it might scare Hades off." My father tells my mother and she scoffs. "My energy is not suppose to scare him away when Pan has much more energy than me!" My father deflated and let her be. He knew he was fighting a losing battle.
I was a nervous wreck, meeting them for the first time I could meet them. You might think that because they are sisters that they would see each other often, but no. Their duties keep them busy, especially Pandeia who rules along with Hades in the underworld. My father also says that Hades is not keen on leaving his realm for a mere leisurely visit, so it counts for Pandeia as well.

Suddenly a strange sound filled the throne room, it felt scary as hell, but my mothers face just light up like fireworks. "Oh goody! They're here!" A mirror like portal opened, dark mist surround it and you could hear agonizing screams.
"Ersa!" A flash of white went past me and embraced my mother. They jumped up and down like teenage girls. Next a dark gloomy man came out and I immediately wanted to run away from him. His red eyes stared into mine and I felt a chill going through me. It must me Hades, "I am assuming you must be Princess Seleia." I give a slight nod, not trusting my voice. "Husband stop scaring the child!"
"Sorry for being me." Hades mumbles, Pandeia smiled and came over to kiss his cheek. She then looked at me. "Oh my, look how beautiful you have become, Ersa she is beautiful, isn't she beautiful?" Her head whipped to Hades as she asked him. "Pandeia, please, contain yourself." She pouts, "You're no fun Husband." He whispered something in her ear which made her blush. "Moving on!" She went to the portal and tapped it twice and two girls walked out. The first one looked alot like Pandeia with the light skin and white hair while the other was quite strange, half black hair with a red eye, and the other half white hair with a purple eye. It was strange looking at her. "Seleia, this is my daughters. Introduce yourselfs." The black and white haired girl lazily walked forward but with a sense of dignity. Staring into her eyes felt impossible. It is as if you are staring into a dark abyss from which you cannot escape. She held a sinester dark aura just like Hades. "Goddess Melinoe, goddess of ghost." She smiles but it seems to wicked, but I smiled back none the less. "It's nice to meet you Melinoe."
The shy one walks forward. "Merciful Goddess Macaria, goddess of blessed death." She whispers but still with alot of confidence. "Nice to meet you Macaria." She nods but immediately joins Hades's side. I don't even know how they could stand near him, his aura was crushing mine already and I wanted to run away. "Honey, introduce yourself." My father says. "I am Seleia, Goddess of sea creatures." I hope my voice sounded as confident as theirs. "Nice to meet you." The sisters says in unison and it freaked me out a bit. "Oh I am so happy that our daughters get to do this together." Pandeia and my mother rave. Then Pandeia pouts. "Although it kind of feels useless to my daughters, but cone let us go discuss some bussines and the girls can bond a little."
No one countered her offer and soon it was just me and the sisters.

"Sooo, why would it be useless for you two to go?" Macaria stood a little behind Melinoe, as if Melinoe was her protection. Melinoe stares at me for a long time. "You did hear our titles, didn't you?" I nod, but still could not understand. Melinoe rolls her eyes out of irratatetion. "Our job is basically on earth silly. Ghost and death, it's earthbound."
Ooohhh, well don't I feel blond now.
"I see, I'm sorry." She shrugs it off. "It's fine, at least this time we don't have to work." Melinoe's eyes wonder through the room and I wonder if she is admiring the artwork. Macaria pulls on Melinoe's dress. Their eyes meet and it seems like they are talking to each other. Melinoe frowns after a while but sagged her shoulders in some kind of defeat. "Come here Seleia." I slowly walk forward. "Close your eyes." and so I did. I feel her finger flicking my forehead, "Open." and so I did and gasps. Around me was ghost like fishes of every kind, just swimming or dwelling all round us. I was in awe, so this is what she was looking at. "Nice isn't it?" Melinoe ask but I could only replie with a flabbergasted open mouth and she chuckles. "It's amazing Melinoe."
"Watch this." She then dragges her finger across my forehead and once again I was met with a wonderful yet odly sight now. All the creatures bones could be seen. Creepy and amazing at the same time. She then flicked my forehead again and all the creatures were gone, in their place was speckles of light. "These are their souls." Melinoe says. There seems to be more light going near her. She plays with some of the light between her hands. "Why are there so many around you?" I ask while still admiring the lights. "They want to be controlled, usefull to me. I am a necromancer deity after all." It made sense. "Do you have the same abilities Macaria?"
"In a way." She whisper but she doesn't elaborate. I didn't want to push either.
"Macaria, Melinoe, Seleia, please come to the conference room." Hades voice booms and I jump in fright. His voice is scary. "My father doesn't bite, come on." Melinoe walks with me and Macaria behind her.
They are wierd sisters and Hades scares me. How did Pandeia even marry him?