Chapter 3: The Lakehouse

We sit together at the end of the table, my father and mother at the other end with Hades and Pandeia next. "You will be living in a house near the ocean, it will be on a lake just before it connects with the sea, for Seleia's sake since she is connected to the ocean in a small town surrounded by woods." Hades tells us the details when going to earth.
"You must not show your powers at all, humans are not use to it and don't take kindly to stuff that is new and that they cannot control." Humans sounds pathetic. "Macaria, your duties will be suspended until you return to the underworld. I do trust that you know when you will need to use them."
Macaria silently nod. "Yes father." Hades then took a deep breath. "Melinoe, you are to refrain from your duties. You are not allowed to use them at all, not a pinch. Am I understood?" He was much more strict with Melinoe. "But father..."
"Melinoe." She sinks into the chair. "Yes father." She mumbles. "Now Seleia, I understand you cannot grasp your power yet. You will wear this necklace. It cannot be taken off as long as you are on earth. It contains your powers so it does not leak." He hands me the necklace, it was quite beautiful. "Thank you Hades."
"You will stay there for one eath year as Macaria and Melinoe will help you with your powers."
I nod, one earth year? What did that mean? I didn't want to ask either, maybe later to my mother.
Pandeia was next to speak. "I've enrolled you in high school as seniors. Your names will be Aria, Melanie. Seleia you can keep your name since there is no history about you. Your surnames will be Fengari." She hands each of us folders. "Naturally, Mel, Ari, your appearance will be altered to fit into the human world. Once again Seleia, your appearance is just fine. Your black hair and blue eyes fits perfect." Melinoe and Macaria looked at their folders and their appearance begins to change. Melinoe had completely black hair with green eyes and Macaria now has light blonde hair with green eyes. Their complexion changed as well. I assume it was to fit in. "Oh that is just perfect." My mother and Pandeia said together while jumping up and down. "Well then shall we open the portal?" My father ask and Hades agrees.
He takes out his bident, he tapped it three times on the floor and a gate like portal opens. "Let's go." Melinoe and Macaria were the first to go then Pandeia. "Go Seleia." My mother motivated. I step though it. It feels like I was falling but then it stopped and when I open my eyes we were at a house on the beach. My parents came next and soon Pandeia and lastly Hades. "This is your home."
The house was literally on the beach. "Wow, nice and modern dad, I like." Mel whistled.

"Go check it out girls

"Go check it out girls." Pandeia says and we seed walked to get inside the house. It was very open, with colours of white, light blue, coral green with a pinch of black here and there. The rest was unknown to me. "You don't know anything of the human world, do you?" Aria says and I didn't want to admit it. She smiles softly. "Don't worry, I'll teach you." She place her hand on my back. Thank goodness she will help me.

We follow the stairs to the second floor

There were three rooms each labeling our names

There were three rooms each labeling our names. We first enteres Melinoe's and she yelled in excitement. "Yessss, some black in my life again!" She likes the colour black I assume. "We didn't want to torture you with the white that is apparently common in houses like this, so I made you this room." Pandeia says behind me and I jump. I did not notice them. "Oh thank you mommy!" She goes to hug her mother and giggles.

Macaria's room was next

It was white and purple with different patterns on the wall. It looks quite nice.

My room was next and I felt all bubbly

My room was next and I felt all bubbly. "I tried my best sweety so I hope you'll love it." Pandeia says. "Thank you Pandeia, I'll love it either way" I smile to reassure her she didn't need to worry. I didn't want to tell her I didn't know what the rooms are for anyway, I'm sure Aria will tell me later.
The room was lightly decorated in a light coral colour, I liked that it didn't look like Mel or Aria's rooms. That was way to fancy for my style, this felt right. "It's beautiful, thank you." That made Pandeia smile even more. "Oh wonderful.

"We need to go now, explore the house further and enjoy your time girls

"We need to go now, explore the house further and enjoy your time girls." Pandeia hugs each one of us. My mother was next and she held me tight. "Enjoy babygirl, you'll love it here." She kiss my forehead and enters the portal. My father says goodbye and then there was Hades. "Mel, do not cause trouble please. Ari, take care of everyone oky. Seleia, enjoy earth." He kisses them both on the head and nods his head to me amd leaves.
"Oh one more thing.."
,Pandeia smirks. "You're in werewolf territory." She quickly leaves and The portal closes. We are now alone.
"Oky so firstly, what are these rooms for and second what on earth is a werewolf?" I ask and Mel just shook her head and disappeared into her room. Ari just smiled.
Well then, let the year begin.