statesman part one

y/n stands for your name, e/c stands for your eye color, h/c is for hair color, and others will be in the imagine... enjoy!

"fight like your life depends on it girl!"  whiskey shouts at the young girl, in his annoying southern accent

"fight like your life depends on it girl!" whiskey shouts at the young girl, in his annoying southern accent. why did she agree with her dad that this was a good idea? she hated whiskey, and couldn't wait to be an agent.

"whiskey, you're needed." agent aviation opens the glass door. 'thank god.' the trainee thinks to herself and lowers her gun.

"continue training, girl. i'll be back." whiskey leaves the room, and the girl sits down.

"why did i agree to this shit?" she growns. "if i stayed in new york-"

"if you stayed in new york, you would've been killed." her father, agent bellini or john, interupts her. this causes her to jump and spin around to be greeted by her white bearded dad.

"you guys don't know how to knock don't ya?" she crosses her arms.

"my apologies." he sighs, sitting next to his daughter. "you know i'm getting old. this job is getting harder and harder for me. and you are succeeding with training. all the other recuits are doing good but not as well as you. you have your mom in you." he rests a hand on her shoulder. "i know that whiskey can be very annoying, but you are so close to becoming an agent. i'm very proud of you." he continues talking, while she fidgets with her fingers.

"yeah, but remember mom snaked on us. and cheated on you with the enemy." she points out, getting up.

her mom was very loyal to the statesmen, and during the training, her father and her grow close, and soon fell in love. then they had y/n. at age 12, her mom moved her to new york with her aunt. she felt it was too dangerous for y/n at statesman. her dad agreed but made sure y/n knew that if she was ever in trouble to say the 'magic' statement as he called it.

when y/n turned 16, she grew reckless. her aunt married a prev and was forcing y/n into sex almost 2 out of the 7 days a week. y/n grew into bad habits, mostly drinking, she hated the taste of pot.

one night she was very drunk and crashed her aunt's boyfriends car and was in jail for a bit. she called her dad, and used the 'magic' statement. she was released from jail, and brought to statesman.

"i am very well aware of your moms actions. but she was loyal for most of her time at statesman. and very powerful to us." her dad breaks the memory. "and we need someone like you out in the field. we are losing agents very fast." he stands up, "keep pushing y/n." he leaves her alone in the training room.