dance with me(2)

this is the second idea involving the song! enjoy!!

eggsy's pov

"her name is y/n l/n." harry slides an envelope across the table to me. i stop it and open it.

i pull out a photo of a very gorgeous girl smiling.

"don't get too distracted with her looks. she knows how to use her beauty for bad." harry noticed me starring at her.

"she is very beautiful," i agree with harry. "but i am true to the mission."

"good. her dad is who we are trying to get to, remember. he isn't at the party but y/n is, and he makes sure she is protected at all times." he points out, i nod. "so you have to be careful."

"i am a very careful man, harry." i grin, leaning back in the chair, confident in myself.

"well, be super careful tonight." he shakes his head.

arriving at the house, i stare at how big it is. it is massive. it's more like a castle than a house. and it's weird to think that only one family lives in that. i quickly snap of the daze, and head inside.

at the entrance, a large beautiful chandelier hung. in that room, it was all gold themed, couches, flower pots, carpets, blankets, curtains, and basically the whole room. i follow many unfazed guests to the ball room. they probably have been here before, or maybe think that this place is small compared to theirs. their suits and dresses said it all.

in the ball room there are a few bars, and waiters walking around with small finger foods and very fancy drinks. i head over to a bar and order something that i could barely pronounce. hopefully it's good.

"alright eggsy, look for y/n, it won't be hard. you'll see her sercurity." harry says into the ear piece. i nod and grab my drink. i get up and walk in the crowd. suddenly the music stops and everyone makes a walk way in the middle of the dance floor. i frown and get up to the front of the crowd. there, in a short sparkly rose gold dress, stood y/n. security were behind her, and she grabs a mircophone.

"harry, i think i found her." i make sure he can see what's happening.

"wasn't too hard." he laughs.

"hey guys." her accent is french. "so we are sadly out of our pork rillettes and our mini smoked-salmon croque-monsieur." she frowns, some people 'ah' disappointed. "buttttt, there are tons of other finger foods being brought around." she grins, showing straight white teeth. "enjoy my loves." she turns off the mic, and the music resumes as the crowd comes back together.

"she is absolutely stunning." i say, frozen where i am.

"snap out of it eggsy!" harry causes me to jump. "find her, drug her drink, and bring her to the car. it's difficult, but you can do it."