statesman part 2

i wake up and get changed into some jeans and a flannel. i head down to eggsy and his partners room. i put an alarm on his partners clock, and i'm going to do an air horn wake up on eggsy.

i grin, as i hear the most country song blast in eggsy's partners room, then i open eggsy's room, and squeeze the horn loudly. this causes him to jump so high, and pull out his gun. he aims it at me.

"woah there, i'm not gonna hurt you." i laugh, holding my hands up, surrendering.

he sighs, and puts down the gun. "why the fuck did you do that?" he glares at me. he's shirtless, which catches me off guard, he has a nice body.

"it's a thing we do around here to newbies." i grin, "now change into some comfy clothing and meet me outside." i leave him to get ready.

i lean against the wall outside and wait for the two. once they are out, they both glare at me.

"good morning boys, welcome to kentucky." they are both wearing suits, doesn't look comfy to me."now today's a big day, follow me."

"are they up?" ginger ale asks me.

"yes ma'am. and in fashion." i wink at eggsy.

"oh god. well, tequila's already up there. i need the scottish man, send him to me."

"alright." i turn to his partner, yeah i don't know his name yet so. "you," i point to him. "ginger ale needs you so, here." i hand him a electric map, showing him where he is to where ginger is. "see ya soon." eggsy and i leave him.

once inside, we walk up tons of stairs, and arrive at the boss's office. i open the door, "don't forget to close it behind you." i tell eggsy. i walk over to champange, and wait for eggsy to stop examining the room in awe.  tequila is already sitting down in a chair, chatting with champagne.

"at what point are you gonna start acting like a statesman, tequila?" champagne calls out tequila. "you wanna go back to being a rodeo clown?" i stiffen a laugh. tequila glares at me.

"no sir. i apologize, sir." tequila alaways gains manners when champagne or my father shows up.

champagne turns around and sees eggsy. "i'm champagne. but anyone who knows what's good for 'em," he throws his hat onto a bottle of wine. he always does this, to show off for the new agents and shit. eggsy watches the hat fly onto the bottle, and grins. "calls me champ." champagne finishes.

"sorry for your troubles." he says, walking over to the head of the table. "as your american cousins, i'm placing a considerably larger resources at your disposal." he points to the tv behind him, with a graph and money. 'damn.' i think looking at it.

champagne turns to an empty chair on his side, "can you imagine us in the clothing business?" he chuckles afterwards. he must be at a meeting. i put on my glasses, and sure enough, i see all the boss's of the statesman agencies.

i stand next to eggsy, seeing no open seats.

"now, how can i help you?" he turns to eggsy.

eggsy straightens himself up, "first of all, i've got to thank you for saving agent galahad." my eyebrows knit together.