statesmen part four

"y/n, i hope you know where you're going." harry says shakily. 

"trust me butterfly boy, i know where i'm headed." i pat his back as we rush to the little cabin that couples stay at to make love in. 

after like 30 minutes of going up and down slopes, harry stops, out of breath. "i tho..." he tries catching his breath. "you knew.. where you're going..." he crouches down, throwing his handi ps on his knees.

"well, it's been a bit since i've been in italy. seems like you're a bit out of shape, there galahad senior." i pat his back and look around. to our left all there is is snow and in front of us there was the wooden cabin. i point to it and we run there. i walk to the door about to knock, but harry stops me.

"they'll know it's me." he says confidently, knocking a rhythm on the door. i hear a faint 'harry' and the door opens.

"took y'all long enough." whiskey comments. i roll my eyes and spot a small yellowish tube in eggsy's hand. he grins and shows us it.

"good, you have it. now let's let ginger ale know and we can go back to headquarters." i grin, but whiskey interupts and slaps the tube out of eggsy's hand, shattering it. i gasp as harry looks unamused. he knows something.

before anyone could react to the hard work being destroyed, tons of men in white clothing shoot up the cabin. i scream ducking my head down and swiftly pulling out my gun. if whiskey didn't notice them, we would've been dead.

"fucking dumbass!" eggsy shouts at whiskey as they fall onto the opposite side of harry and i.

"a dumbass that saved your fucking live." whiskey shouts back. good point, good point. 

harry creeps his head out the door to look at the men and what we are getting ourselves into. "there's a lot of them." he mumbles to me.

"well, training taught us well then, right?" i let out a forced laugh, and i know, now isn't the time to laugh cause we could possibly die, but hey, make light of it. 

whiskey pulls out his gun, and peeps his head out the window. "alright, it looks like they're reloading." he says to us, and eggsy and i nod, harry still looks unamused. "i'll fix their weapons, if y'all cover," he stands up and shouts, "me." running outside and eggsy shoots from the door.

 harry pushes him to the side, "eggsy, i think he could be working with the others."

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" eggsy glares at him. my eyes widen, as i watch whiskey shoot at the men. "you're havin a brain fart! look." they both look at whiskey. "does that look like he's working with them?" there's a pause. "harry, are you seeing butterflies again?" eggsy raises his eyebrows. i stand there stunned. whiskey has always been like an annoying brother to me, and seeing him throwing punches at the men in white coats and shooting the men twice says something that i just realized. if he wanted to beat their asses, he would not be wasting his bullets, right?

he wipes out the men and aims his guns at the last man, but there's no ammo. the man grins and pulls out a knife... which really isn't going to do anything. mirroring his actions, whiskey grabs the electrical lasso and swings around. "wrong la-" i try shouting but am cut off when he ropes it around the man, slicing him in half. both eggsy and harry wince at that. i sigh.