Chapter 1

Y/N pov btw
------------------------->
I took slow steps towards the body. I knew he was still awake, he was just faking it.
His head turned to the dark alleyway wall. Breathing slowly.
I got my baseball bat with a sock over it and tapped his back.
"Dude, I know your still awake" I taunted.
No movement
"Well if your gonna be like this, I'll just have to leave you here. Your not my target anyway"
I turned around, rubbing on the back of my shoulder where he restrained me against the wall.
As I was walking out of the alleyway, I heard him get up.
Without even turning around, I timed his footsteps and hit him with my bat.
I then turn around to see his face, now that he was lying on the floor, holding his arm where i hit it.
"For real?" I asked, lifting my eyebrow l, slightly unamused.
This guy really is trying to stop me from killing his boss.
"Y-you cant stop Shiritorizawa" the male said.
I scoffed, lowering down to his level between his legs teasingly.
Looking him dead in the eye, I said, "Kenjirou, my goal is to not stop the entire team, but to kill Semi." My (e/c) eyes looking at his beat up body under me.
"But hey, looks like he is here now"
I say, getting up and turning around to see his figure casting a shadow through the alley from the moonlight. I turn around again, and wink at Kenjirou befor kicking him unconscious.
I stood up and looked at Semi.
"Semi Eita..." I said.
He started walking towards me. He had a grey suit with a purple tie and black gloves on.
I started walking towards him, hiding my curved dagger in my sleeve, baseball bat in my other hand.
"You should have came to Shiritorizawa if you wanted to live" Semi said coldly.
He reached in his jacket and pulled out a pistol.
Heh, thats pretty classic for a 'top organisation'
He aimed it at me before saying "One last chance. Join us"
"Meh, I like being independent"
"Fine , you aske-" he said before falling to the ground, with another figure behind him.
I knew that figure anywhere.
That dumb Kuroo has been trying to get me to join Nekoma.
"Seriously!? I was going to have some fun with him." I pouted, folding my arms.
I started walking towards him as he chuckled, "I couldnt just stand there and watch you get teased." He replied woth his sly smile. When we were face to face, I looked up to him, emotionless eyes, and said "Thank you, but ill have to get going"
I knew he would try something, so in my black hoodie sleeve, I gripped my dagger upside down, ready for something as I walked passed.
And sure enough, he grabbed my shoulder.
I turned around and glared at him, my mask covering my discusted face.
"Come to Nekoma. We could use a girl like y-"
I cut him off
"No" I shook his hand off his shoulder and walked into the night, feeling his eyes on my back.
And before turning the corner, i looked back, seeing him standing there with his hands in his suits pockets.
"Also, Kenjirou is back there. He isnt a target so you can leave his beat up body at the gates of Shiritorizawa" I yelled to Kuroo.
I could barley see the outline if his head nod, as his figure disappeared behind the alleyway wall.

///////////////
Sorry for the bad story! Im not toi good with this stuff as its my first time! Hope you like it so far!