Chapter 8

Yns POV
Btw warning for some stuff 😏
-------------------------
I could hear crashing from behind our car. I just couldn't look in fear of Matsukawa hurting me.
I was pretty much wide awake at this point.
"What the hell is Terushima doing!?" Oikawa yelled. He was looking throuh the mirror at them.
They all turned around, so I did too.
There were motorcycles.
I knew them.
Terushima.
He always hit on me.
What a rat.
Their bikes were loosing control, causing them to crash.
"It doesn't matter, we are almost to base" iwaizumi said.
No.
I didnt want to go back.
I then turned around, tape still over my mouth.
Ok, let's see how I could escape.
If there is tape around my wrists, I could rip it.
I lightly moved my wrists to feel how thick it was.
It was wrapped around a good 6 times.
It would be hard to escape, but not impossible.
I could move it hard at an angle. And twist my wrist, which would rip it.
But it would be loud and noticeable.
So it would have to be a quick attack.
I shifted my arms and body a little since my shoulders were sore from being bound. I accidentally bumped Matsukawa with my hip, causing him to look at me.
I then regreted it, looking away as quick as I could.
I know something was going to happen.
I then felt a leg on my thigh, gripping tight.
I let out a small squeak.
I could feel his smile.
"What are you trying to do, yn?"
He gripped harder, moving it closer to my privates.
My breathing hitched, my body heated up.
I didnt want this.
Not in a car.
Not with 4 guys.
Not with aoba Josai.
"That's enough for now. We can save it for the base" oikawa remarked.
I felt nervous.
But Matsukawa hand lifted.
I felt a slight relief, but I know that if I didn't escape, I would surely be used in ways I didn't want to be.
I recognised this road.
We are almost there.
Shit.
The car behind us stopped, knowjng not to cross the boundary.
Our speeding slowed, as we pulled up to the large, fancy building I once thought was home. But escaped.
I gulped.
The gates opened.
I had to act fast.
Rip my cuffs, fight my way through 4 guys, escape.
I could do it.
My body was craving combat.
I then felt my emotions slip.
I was going into full killer mode.
They parked, and then exited the car.
Matsukawa grabbed the back of my neck again, and my arms, and walked uncomfortably behind me.
The others followed behind me.
Ok.
Ready to risk it all.
Timing.....NOW!
I jumped forward, and used all of my strength to rip my cuffs.
I turned to face them, ripping off the tape on my mouth.
I felt my eyes go dark.
I saw the suprised expression on their faces.
No weapon, so I would have to fight with my hands and feet.
They charged after me.
I jumped with all of my might, and landed on top of hanamakis shoulders. He grabbed my foot with one hand since I broke the other, trying to get balance.
I then locked his head between my feet and leaned forward, both of us now falling. I then did a front flip, his head still between my feet, causong him to have a harsh impact to the ground. I landed, and before I could turn, a strong hand grabbed my wrist. Without turning, I started pulling , swinging whoever had my hand to the ground. And to make him let go, I chopped his elbows joint, causong his nerve reflex to kick in and let go.
I then looked to see iwaizumi on the floor next to hanamaki.
Marsukawa then tried tackling me, but then I ducked between his legs. And in that split second, I looked oikawa in the eyes, deciding I was going to attack him.
I swiftly stood up, and grabbed matsukawas shoulders, lifting my feet to his back, and pushing my self off of him, launching myself into a back flip.
I planned on landing on top of oikawa, but he smirked, and grabbed my foot, and swung it to the ground.
I hit it hard, knocking the breath out of my. He then jumped on top of me, pinning my arms to my sides, his knee high up between my legs.
He looked at me in the eyes, whule I was grasping for air. I heard the others get up, and surround me. I had that feeling as last night. A helpless girl under a guy.
But I remembered something about oikawa. He had a bad knee.
He smirked and leaned in to my face.
This was gonna hurt, but of it meant escaping, then I would.
"Game over, princess" he winked.
I then headbutt him.
It hurt so bad. He sat up, holding his nose.
I felt a warm liquid drip on ny face, before the smell of blood filled my nose.
It was dripping on top of me.
I then sat up and kicked him back, and then udes that opening to run.
I ran as fast as i could.
Even faster than last night. The gate was closed, so I would have to wall run. I braced myself, listening to the footsteps behind me. If I messed up, I would probably die.
I jumped, and ran up the tall wall, feeling my feet slipping, desperate for grip. I reatched my fingertips for the edge of the wall, and barley grasped it.
I pulled myself up, and looking down for a split second to see iwaizumi running up. I saw him reach out his hand to grab the ledge. I moved to the side in order to not be grabbed.
I looked down to the other side of the wall, to see bokuto jump out of his car and looked me. He then ran up to the walls base, holding his hands out as if i were to jump. I dont know if i could make it. I was about to jump but suddenly that familiar arm wrapped around my neck, this time with a knife to my neck.
I could feel them glaring at each other.
"YN! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HURT HER I WILL KILL YOU" bokuto yelled.
"Good luck." He simply replied, before holding me and jumping off the wall.
We fell, I tried to land, but he still had me.
I hit the ground with a thud, and got sent back into the unconscious blackness.
I wish that i would have jumped to bokuto.
Because in aoba josai's care, i was sure to be tortured.
------------------------------
I woke up, my limbs restrained. My head shot up, my senses clear. My eyes squinted at a bright light.
I failed to escape.
Now I was going to pay.