Chapter 2

I Took off my Mask. It was a Black fox with red details on it. Pretty haunting to me.
I removed my black hoodie and pants, and threw it into my apartments washer.
I put on a light pink hoodie and blue gym shorts.
Yeah, i may be the most cruel and deadily Hit-woman in japan, but I still am a girl. I walked into the bathroom, and brushed my (h/c) hair.
I pulled my secret drawer from under my bed, looking at my weapons. I put my curved dagger back in its spot. I then closed and locked the drawer and sat on my bed, wiping the blood off of my metal baseball bat, my favorite weapon.
I then Turned off the light, and went to sleep. Tommororw, I have a pretty unique mission. Or well... More like meeting.

---------------tine passes--------

My phone reads 8:43pm. I slip on another black hoodie, this time with pockets, black leggings, and thigh high black boots.
Today im in the mood for a cat mask. I open my closet with a few masks in a bin, and grab a grey cat one with dried blood on it. I pull back my hair, an dgrab my bat.
I open my weapon drawer, and grab a knife. I put it in a holder that straps onto my leg underneath my boots. Pretty sneaky.
I grab a few dagger, and hide them in my jacket.
I guess its time to meet Karasuno.
I walk out of the building, mask off so i dont draw attention. I walk along the streets, blending into the crowd.
I have to walked until I got there. Its a fairly large building, pretty old looking, surrounded by Gates.
"Im not here to join" I remind myself
"Just to gain allies"

I walk up to a screen attatched to the gates wall, and press a button. Too bad i left my baseball bat at home. After a few seconds, a speaker said "state your code name"
I stopped.
My code name? Well, the people of the mafia call me 'the fox'
Should I say that?
"Uh, well I don't really have a name but your leader requested to speak with me. They call me 'the fox'" I spoke in a tone a little higher than my normal voice.
There was a slight pause.
"(Fn), (ln)?" The speaker said.
I froze.
How did they know my name?
Should I even confirm?
I guess there are sone chances to take.
I took a small breath.
"Sure. I guess thats me"
The speaker didnt rely. Instead the gates opened. I walked in, holding my dagger under my hoddie sleeve.
At the entrance, I was greeted by a Man with White hair and hazel eyes. He smiled and waved.
"Hello (fn). Welcome to Karasuno" he spoke.
"My name is Sugawara Koushi." Even though im a killer, I still felt calm and at peace here. But I must stay on guard.
They could try and eliminate me for all I know.
If I act like a sweet innocent girl, maybe they'll go easy on me.
I looked down shyly
"Pleased to meet you"
He smiled, and opened the door for me. Inside was a large stair case and a number of doors. I looked around in amaze. The house seemed pretty stable, too. Good base for a good team.
Karasuno was known for being peaceful.
Until you got on their bad side.
"This place is amazing" I said softly.
Sugawara turned over to me. "Oh yeah. We make sure that safety is at its highest. Anyway, lets go to the meeting room.
He led me over to a door onto the right. He opened the door with his fingerprint, and guided me in.
Shit. The only way in or out of this room is a fingerprint. If I were to be attacked, I would have to remove a finger , i guess.
Inside was a large table, and chairs with people sitting in them.
There were boards on the wall, and computers. The dior closed behind me, causing everyone in their chairs to look at me. They were normal looks.
Suddenly, a man in a chair at the head of the table stood up and looked at me nicely.
I knew him. Known for looking nice, but being ruthless. None other than theCaptain of karasuno, Sawamura Daichi.
"Hello there (fn). Welcome to Karasuno." He held out his hand. I reached for it and shook it. I smiled lightly and spoke in a sweet voice.
I mentally reminded myself to act innocent.
Suddenly, A guy with black spikey hair with a blonde patch in the front exclaimed "THIS IS THE FOX!? I DONT BELIEVE IT" he got out of his chair and rushed towards me, examining me. He was my height. I gave him a look of unamusement.
He saw it and then stepped back with his hands up.
"OH GOD IM SORRY I MADE HER MAD. PLEASE DONT KI-"
"Noya thats enough" Daichi spoke
I couldnt help but giggle a bit.
"You'll have to excuse him. Please have a seat" he said, pulling a chair out for me, and tucking it in behind me.
This place was pretty conforting. I guess i shouldnt be too scared.
Sugawara, Daichi, and Noya sat down. I noticed that they are all dressed fairly nice, while I looked like a hobo.
"Allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Sawamura Daichi. Though im sure you know that. Im Captain of Karasuno." Daichi said brightly. "I'm Sugawara Koushi. I Am usually in charge of security. Im pretty good with shot guns."
"Im Shoyo Hinita. I may be short but im fast and good with knives. I work pretty well with Kageyama."
"Hey. Im Nishinoya. I usually track down our targets and like using guns. And I'm sorry i angered you please dont kill me" he smiled while scratching the back if his neck.
"My name is Tsukishima." He said coldly.
"I can The technology guy around here. I'm the one who found your information, (fn)." He slyly grinned.
"Dont get on her bad side, tsuki! Or your next!" Nishinoya said.
"Guys calm down im not gonna kill you" i said calmly.
"Anyway I'm Tanaka. I am good with close combat and I'm usually the one to interrogate people" he said. His head was shaved. Out of all of them, he looked like one of the most intimidating.
"My name is Ennoshita" a guy with short black hair spoke. "I am in charge of supplying the guys with whatever they need"
"I-im Yamaguchi. I'm a medic of Karasuno" the boy with greenish hair and freckles said shyly.
"Im asahi" a gut with a man bun said. Looking at him, I felt a shiver up my spine.
He was definitely intimidating.
I guess he sensed my fear.
"Sorry if I look intimidating. Im usually really good with guns and interrogating."
"Id believe so" I said blankly with a small smile.
"I'm Kageyama" a guy with black sleek hair spoke. I felt the dryness of his soul.
"Im the sniper. I work with Hinita."
Suddenly, a beautiful woman spoke with a sweet voice. "Hello. Please call me kiyoko. I am in charge of the house."
While she was speaking, I could notice tanaka and Nishinoya blushing and collapsing at the sight of her.
A man smoking a ciggarette then stood up and spoke. "Im ukai. I train the new comers if they need it."
And finally, there was a very young girl with blonde hair. "H-hello im yachi. I help kiyoko and keep us organised."
And that was everyone.
"Well, there are a lot of you" I said
Daichi looked at me and kindly smiled.
"Yeah. And if you were to join us, you could be in the best care." He said.
I forgot.
I'm not here to join, but to create an ally.
"Actually. I will have to politely decline. I work alone. I would be glad to work by your side as an ally rather that with you as a member." I said calmly.
------------after talking----------

I left the Gates.
I guess that I didnt have to use my weapons, after all.
I smirkes under my cat mask, knowing that I have another powerful ally. I think I have all I need.
I am on the good side of Nekoma, Fukurodani, and Karasuno. They all work together, of course. But now if They arent out for my ass, then I can finally not worry too much.
While walking back to my apartment fron the Karasuno base, I felt somebody following me. I turned around, and of course, nobody was there.
I knew where they were. But I didnt know who they were. I grabbed my dagger from my hoodie sleeve.
I should have brought my damn baseball bat.
Whiever was following me, i didn't want them to know where i live, so when I reached the location of my apartment, I kept walking.
I got that feeling that I should duck. So I pretended to tie my boot shoes, and right as I bent down, the sidewalk infrony of me was cracked.
A bullet shot.
I could have died.
But my instincts are too strong. I started running, shots still beong fired at me. As one hit the sidewalk in front of me. I grabbed it. It was hotter than he'll, and burnt my hand badly, but i popped it into my pocket with my other knives. And eventually the shots stopped. I assumes whoever was shooting has ran out if ammo.
I looked around for whoever was shooting, and I saw him.
From around the corner was someone I knew from who I hayed the most.
Iwaizumi from Aoba Josai.