Chapter 10

Bokutos POV
------------------------------
THEY HAVE YN OVER THEIR WALLS.
WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.
I swear that I was gonna kill that man before.
But now it's destined to happen.
I had to be smart.
When they pointed a gun at my leave, I reluctantly took it.
I knew that I would be stronger with reinforcements.
------------------
Yns pov
-------------------
Its only been a day.
One fucking day and I am exhausted.
I need do escape soon.
I overheard that johzenji was sabotaged, some dying in that matter.
I didn't care.
Less bitches for me to deal with.
Matsukawa, iwaizumi, Hanamaki, and oikawa already gave me their "revenge".
I was badly used.
And now im sitting in my old dorm.
Chained to my bed, only beong able to reach the small bathroom and back.
The chain was long enough for me to walk around my fair sized room, but I couldn't leave.
The door was locked from the outside, but I bet I could pick it.
And that weak onion head named kindaichi was guarding it. I could see him through the window of the door.
Just a small window.
I needed to shower.
I wanted every trace Oof aoba Josai off of me. I got up, and walked to my bathroom.
My right leg dragging the chain.
I rubbed my wrists from my restraints from earlier.
For being a prisoner, they treated me well.
I looked in my bathroom, and saw towels, a robe, a toothbrush, tooth paste, my "girl products", hairbrush, and more.
I guess they were prepared for me staying.
I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing all of the hickeys that they all left me.
God, i hated myself for that.
I turned on the water and closed the bathroom door, chain still on my foot, and undressed.
I had this feeling of being watched.
Like a camera.
I knee they would hide a camera in my room.
I slipped on my robe quickly, and looked around the room.
Everything seemed normal, until I saw the smallest black dot on the robe hanger.
Those sneaky bastards.
I took it off the wall with force, causing a slight hole on the wall, and threw it against the floor hard, causing it to break.
I then showered, cleaning every inch of myself until i was satisfied.
I thought of Everyone I knew would try to save me.
Kuroo, Bokuto, maybe even Daichi.
But now, I was in the care of oikawa. I don't know why he wanted me so much.
--------
Later
-------
I lay on my bed, brushing my (hc) hair until it dries.
I was wearing the given clothing.
I hated it so much, but I had nothing to wear but a towel.
The thin black fabric top that draped over my top tucked into tight short spanxs.
They even gave me undergarments.
I dont wanna know where.
I got up, and turned off the lights, and closed my eyes.
I then got an idea.
I knew that there would be a small chance of oikawa coming in while im sleeping.
He would probably try to use me even more.
But I just needed to escape.
I knew my way around this building.
Ok.
Don't fall asleep, and think of plans.
I shifted out of my comforter since it was hot, and layed there for when seemed like hours.
-------------------------------
3rd pic (let's see if I can do this lol)
---------------------
Nekoma, Fukurodani, And Karasuno all met up at the Fukurodani base, bringing all of their weapons and tools.
Thr captains all discussing how they could save YN.
"Damn it. If we all attempted to take down aoba Josai while saving YN, Shiritorizawa would probably find a way to get involved." Kuroo said fidgeting with his pocket knife.
"That's true, but this is YN that we are talking about." Bokuto said, leaning on the edge of his desk.
"She will find a way out. We all know the hates Aoba Josai. And I do to after knowing what they dod to her" bokuto added, muttering the last part.
"What did they do to her?" Daichi asked.
Bokuto then goes on explaining how they used to be close, before she worked for aoba josai.
"Yeah. When she ran away from that lustful aoba josai shithead, she told me that they used to... You know..... Use her against her will" he finished, gritting his teeth.
The atmosphere darkened in the room, as the captains anger rose through the roof.
"Yeah, the guy cut her." Daichi added.
The door to bokuto office suddenly opened to the orange haired Hinita and Tall Kageyama.
They were arguing until they felt the tension in the room, as the captains turned their heads to them.
The 2 boys felt their soul slip out if their body.
"What do you guys need" kuroo asked, trying to calm the tension.
They then gulped.
" uh. We just got a message from yn saying that she is breaking out." Hinita spoke shakily.
The captain's jumped up as a new plan could be formed and action could be taken.
"Show us please" daichi said.
They all ran down stairs to see the few members each gang brought surrounding akaashi, eho was holding his phone.
It was 2 in the morning.
"Akaashi got a message from yn. Come take a look" konoha said, motioning a gap for the captains.
They then read it off of his phone.
From YN LN
Hey I need your help. I am escaping Aoba Josai. I may not reply since im busy trying to move but I may be followed so meet me at this location at 5am. Sorry.
'Why apologize?' Everyone thought.
None the less, everybody loaded up, and got into their cars.
Time read 4:36am
Bokuto grabbed YNs Baseball bat from his office, before running into the car with akaashi driving.
He gave bokuto the glance of why did you bring that?"
"I think when YN breaks out, she is gonna want to break someone's bones." Bokuto replied simply.
-------------------
Yns pov (reversing time a bit)
-----------------
I guess my instinct was right.
The clock read 1:13am. My back was turned to the door.
I layed there, thinking about what it would be like if I were to join each gang, when suddenly the door opened.
I stiffened, but then realized that this was my chance.
I slowed my breathing, trying to look as normal as possible.
I then heard the door close, and footsteps closen to me.
I automatically recognised them.
I honestly expected Oikawa to be here at this hour, not Matsukawa.
I knew he had something in his hand, but I didnt know what.
I had an idea.
To pretend like I am half asleep, and having a good dream.
I flipped over onto my back, muttering things in a "cute" higher pitched voice, cracking my eyes to face him.
I hate myself for what I'm about to do.
I squinted into his eyes, to see his sinister smirk.
I sab him holding this strange tangle of straps.
Pretty sure that it was one of those weird strap suits.
"Issei~ its cold come here" I forced myself to say in a squeaky voice.
He only smirked and walked over to me, before crawling onto the bed.
I shifted like I was still sleeping.
I was ready for combat though.
He then got on top of me, his large figure towering over my small body.
Oh god, now I just needed to pull the strings correctly.
I tilted my head on an innocent angle, and cracked my eyes open.
"Issssseeeeeiiiiiii" I wined, wrapping my arms around his neck.
I knew using his first name would really turn him on.
I pulled him down with a weak force, so that he was laying beside me. I knew that if i pretended to be comfortable around him, he would feel comfortable around me.
I then layed half of my body on his chest, buring my head into the crook of his neck.
His body tensed up, but seemed to relex as he put his hand over my head.
I hated every second under neath his touch.
I think I knocked off his sexual wants, cause he then reached his hand over the edge of the bed and dropped the strapped thing to the floor.
I fake slept, trying to do the most innocent gestures.
He started running his fingers through my hair.
Although I hated his touch, i had to admit how comfortable this is.
Now I had to wait until he fell asleep.
Time passed.
I heard his light snores. Its been probably an hour.
I pretended like I was shifting to get comfortable, but I reached my hand into his pocket. I took a hand ful of whatever it was, and shoved it under my bra.
He still lightly snored, not waking up.
For looking intimidating, Matsukawa was gentle.
I put my hand under my bra, feeling what I grabbed.
I didnt recognised Any thing, until I felt a key shape.
Bingo!
I pulled it out of my bra, leaving the other things in there.
I hiked my leg up over Matsukawa body, and gentaly put my hand down there, slipping the key into the key hole.
After a few seconds of fumbling, all while listening to his snores making sure that he is asleep, i heard a click, before my ankle was free.
I then gentally got up, and replaced my body with a pillow. I got the chain and put it around his ankle, before locking it and throwing the key in the garbage.
I was free from my room. Now i had to escape this building.
I tried the door handle, and to my surprise, it was unlocked.
Now I was suspicious.
I looked around the familiar hall, ready for combat.
I then took my chance. Now or never.
I ran down the hall, taking a few turns, before hearing chattering.
Oh god.
Not the time to get caught.
I plunged into the nearest unlocked room, quietly of course.
Good thing, cause i leaned against the door, watching the footsteps pass through the shining Light.
I then got up, and looked around the room.
Oh shit.
This was a bedroom.
And not just any bedroom.
It was Iwaizumis.
I saw his sleeping figure in the bed.
Oh god.
How did I not wake him up!?
I got up and noticed my phone on his dresser.
Oh well. It was my work phone, so nothing personal was on it.
I sneaked over and grabbed it.
I looked at his sprawled sleeping figure.
I can't believe I used to love him.
I then sneaked out of his room, and ran down the hall. I ran and ran until I got to the front door.
Shit, to get out I needed a key card.
I heard voiced, so I ran back down the hall, until I got to the garage.
I slipped into the dark, empty room, and pulled out my phone, too see my stuff looked through. Not like I cared.
I texted akaashi since I knew he was awake.
I told him to meet at this gas station around 5.
I then saw that he read it.
He gave a simple reply.
"Ok"
I checked the time. 3:48am.
I had a little more than an your to get there.
I put my phone in my bra, and looked around the garage.
I couldnt steal anything big. I just needed a gate opener. I then saw a gun on the bench of tools.
I instangly grabbed it put it in my waist band.
I then saw a gate opener inside the car.
I reached for the door handle, when suddenly the door clicked open.
I heard the clicks of guns, and instantly knew that I was being hunted.
I slid under the short grey car.
"Check the cabinets, she has to be in here"
-------------
Later
--------------
I ran through the gate.
My legs built up energy carried me as fast as they could hearing their footsteps run after me.
I ran and ran until i reached the gas station.
Right on time.
I pulled out my phone, and saw the numbers turn to 5:00.
I saw 4 cars pull up to my side.
I look behind me to see the 3 guys chasing me slow down and stop.
Here is where the tension skyrocketed.