Chapter 3

(Warning for Blood and more)
(You know what I mean by more😏)
---------------------->

It was Iwaizumi from Aoba Josai.
I Hated them.
I can't believe that i used to work for them.
He lowered his gun and started walking towards me. Although im tough, I feared this man. And his friend, Oikawa.
Time to decide.
Fight or flight?
I knew he knew who I was.
Mask or not he knew.
I choose run.
I ran as fast as i could away from him. But he soon followed. Soba Josai was known for formal wear, so he had dress pants on and a vest over his teal dress shirt. And although those clothes are fancy and hard to run in, he was quick. I couldnt even imagine him in running clothes. I knew I was far away from him, but he was catching up.
I was far away from home now. I didnt have my bat.
Only my knives.
I had a plan for if he caught me.
Lets hope it worked.
I kept running, hoping i wouldnt have to use my plan. Eventually, he was right behind me. And since it was around 2 in the morning, the sreets were empty.
At this point, he was so close behind me that I could feel his breathing. But I was just barley out of reach.
Coming up was a brick wall. He was right behind me, so if i did a quick direction change, it would give me an advantage. I got ready to do some acrobatics. The wall was right there.
In my head, I timed myself.
Jump........NOW! I did a wall run up the brick wall, and flipped off, jumping on top of an electrical box. We were behind a building, so there were quite a few things to jump off of. And while on top of the tall electrical box, i had a split second to decide where to jump, and what Iwaizumi was doing.
I desiced to hop over the fence, so before I did that, I used my split second to see where Iwaizumi was at.
And whe my eye quickly looked around for him, nowherw to be seen, my body squatting down, getting ready to jump, a strong grip grabbed my ankle. He somehow jumped up the electrical box and grabbed my ankle. I gasped as i tried to break free, but bis grip was too strong. He pulled himself up with one arm, now on top of the box with me, his grip now on my ankle. He stood up strait, and then strongly wrapped his arm around my mouth and neck, his other around my waist.
I tried my best to break free, feeling his hard breathing from running.
He was still catching his breath, yet easily clinging onto me.
No matter what I did, I knew that i woukd have to try my plan. Although I would hate it.
I still struggled to break free.
"Stop trying." He said into my ear.
His warm breath making me shiver.
He tried to move his arm to make me stop moving.
I eventually got a little loose from his grip, and fell to the ground. I tried do crawl away, but his quick reflextles allowed him to pin my to the ground on the top of the electrical box.
I felt weak.
I knew what he wanted.
I looked at him through my mask, my breathing quick and heavy, and arms strugglging to move. He pinned my arms above my head, and held my legs down from sitting on top of me.
"I got you" he said, reaching down into his pocket, pulling out a pocket knife and holding it against my neck.
I stopped moving, in fear of it cutting my thin skin.
His breathing was still heavy. I could smell his breath. I remember the familiar scent. I could also smell him. He smelled of swear and cologne. I know it all too well. This feeling
Working for Aoba Josai, I did work as an assassin, but they also used me for their selfish desires.
"You cant escape us, (fn)." He lowered and whispered into your ear.
He removed the blade brom my throat, and lifted up my mask.
I smelled the fresh air of the night, and saw his features. Just the same. Sunkissed skin, dark eyes and spikey hair.
"What do you want from me?" I said in a shakey voice
He grinned slyly.
"Its not what I want from you." Iwaizumi said
"Its that I want you"
I gulped
This position he held me down in made me feel helpless.
"And Aoba Josai wants you captured. Alive" he continued.
"Then why did you shoot at me!?" I exclaimed.
He flipped his pocket knife closed and put it back in his pocket. He the. Used that hand to stroke my hair behind my ear, and then trace my cheek and jawline.
Oh god.
I had to use my back up plan.
It only worked on men though.
I have to seduce him.
"But before I take you back, i want a little time together" iwaizumi said.
Here we go. I have to act reluctantly, but act into it.
A little hard to do both.
He leaned in for a kiss.
I felt like throwing up.
I felt like crying.
But i accepted.
I kept my mouth closed, which made him want entrance with his tounge. I was about to let him pry open while acting reluctant, but then he did what i feared he would do.
He reached down to my spot and rubbed with lots of pressure through my leggings.
I let out a muffled moan by the kiss, causing my mouth to open, and his tounge to explore every inch of my mouth.
He pulled away, leaving us to gasp for air. A string of saliva connecting our mouths.
He weakened his grip on my arms.
I reluctantly stroked his back gently.
I have to act like i want it. No matter how much I don't.
"I knew you missed me" he whisper Lowly
He pulled me up onto his lap.
Time to make a move. I am going to may this part.
While he was kissing me, I was rubbing his back, and slowly lowered my hand down to his bulge, and squeezed lightly.
He pulled away and groaned.
I knew he was turned on now.
Ok, make sure my plan is ready. We were still on top of the electricity box, which would be about a 10 foot fall. There is a place i can Jump to in order to get away. I have a knife hidden in my boot. I would just have to reach down there and grab it.
I knew he had a bulge.
"L-let me fix that" I choked out. I hated myself for saying that.
He loojed at me in the eyes, as if he were deciding. I gave him my innocent puppy eye looks. He then looked around, and heavily sighed, before standing up. I was down on my knees.
I could try and run home. But it was too far. The closest place that i could call safe is Fukurodani territory. I knee that Fukurodani and Aoba Josai hated each other, so if i ran there as an ally, they could help.
I caressed the bulge from his pants. He looked up and groaned softly. If he looked up, he wouldn't notice me grabbing the knife. So then I lightly scratched between his legs, and then grabbed and squeezed. He looked up, putting his hand on the back of my head.
I hated that feeling.
I gave it another squeeze.
Here we go.........
NOW!
He looked up, and i quietly grabbed my knife and stood up. He was way taller than me. I got my knife, and sliced his arm, and cheek.
He yelped in pain, and then looked at me. I pushed him off of the box. He fell down, straight into his back.
That Will knock the air out of him.
His cheek lightly bled, along with his arm.
He opened his eyes and looked faintly at me, as if in pain. I stood from above, and spit out all of his saliva that he put on top of me. He gave me an angrt look before standing up. I put on my mask and jumped, which caused one of my daggers in my sleeve to drop. I jumped down and began running to Fukurodani. While running , I heard him folliw far behind me.
If i got caught, surley he would do the worst to me. I got out my phone and pressed a button.
I had to call bokuto.