Part 3 - What If I Never Get Over You.

True to his word, Harry left and I didn't hear from him again

True to his word, Harry left and I didn't hear from him again. He stopped coming to events, and when I asked if Terry and Will had heard from him, they told me everything to do with the tour was going through Harry's manager, Jeff. They hadn't heard from Harry since Terry gave him my address (after he promised he would only visit one time), and then he stopped responding to any calls or messages.

I was glad, of course I was, but I couldn't deny that seeing him again had reawoken some feelings. His reappearance - and just as sudden disappearance - felt... It was almost as if it... it made me wonder if maybe the timing of Harry coming back into my life had happened for a particular reason.

On Valentine's Day, Rose finally proposed to Dee, and suddenly weddings became the main topic of conversation. Harry being around gradually became a distant memory as I started to think about my wedding. It was the perfect distraction, made even better by doing it alongside two of my best friends.

---

6 MONTHS LATER

"So," Rose said, reading the list off her phone as we got out of the car, "Chelsea and Jade's bridesmaid dresses have been picked up, so it's just yours we need to get after the final fitting, I've double-checked that the flowers, the cake, and th...

"So," Rose said, reading the list off her phone as we got out of the car, "Chelsea and Jade's bridesmaid dresses have been picked up, so it's just yours we need to get after the final fitting, I've double-checked that the flowers, the cake, and the band have everything they need, Dee's friend is DJing after the band." As we reached the glass doors to Will and Terry's offices, she grinned, "We're getting through that list like demons, Bird!"

"I still feel like there are a million things to do!" I groaned, thinking of at least ten new things that needed to be added to the 'to do' list.

"You have a whole month and a half before the big day! We'll get it done, don't worry."

Rose's confidence should have reassured me, but it didn't. With only six weeks until Joel and I became husband and wife, I was made up of ninety percent anxiety at this point.

We wanted to get married on our anniversary, but because of Joel's twin daughters being in school, we had chosen the Saturday before. I had suggested Eltham Palace because it had always been a venue I'd loved when I'd planned weddings, and Joel had surprised me by agreeing because it wasn't too far from where most of his family lived. Reaching a compromise on the kind of day we wanted, the wedding wasn't too lavish, but it was still going to be wonderful and filled with all the people we loved.