Chapter 3: Thank You...

We finally made it to the next hotel after hours of sitting in that damn van. There was a massive problem, only 3 rooms were available. Eh I don't care who I'm with as long as it's not him.

Mr. Joestar told us who we'd be paired with. Obviously Mr. Joestar and Avdol would share a room. Unfortunately Pol yoinked a key from Mr. Joestar and ran off with Kakyoin, they were pretty close friends and talked all the time so no surprise there. But that means... I'm stuck with him. Mr. Joestar gave me an apologetic look but I just grabbed the key and my stuff and head towards the room silently with Jotaro following behind me.

I opened the door 'how fantastic only one bed are you kidding me?' I thought to myself. Ugh whatever, I threw my backpack on the floor and grabbed a pillow and a sheet throwing it to the floor in aggravation, there's no way I'm gonna sleep in the same bed with him. Just as I was about plop onto the floor and sleep, he spoke up. "Wait", "What the hell do you want now?" I said aggravated, my back turned towards him not in the mood to deal with his shit, the stand reappeared. "(Y/n), I..." there was a long pause, "Today Jotaro, I don't have all night to wait for you to call me a bitch or whatever" the thorns dug into me, I felt it this time.

He sighed, "I just wanted to say thanks" he mumbled. I still didn't turn around to face him, "What the hell are you thanking me for?" I asked. "For risking your own life to save my mother..." he sounded genuine. The stand disappeared, "Well it's quite LITERALLY no problem at all, surprised you didn't call me a bitch, goodnight" before I went to lay on the floor I felt a hand gently grab my shoulder, I rolled my eyes and turned around. "(Y/n) I'm not going to let you sleep on the hard-cold floor, grab your shit and get up here" he said. "Boy, there is no way in hell I'm gonna sleep in the same bed with someone who hates me" I said with some attitude.

"I don't hate you...", "Then why are you so rude and ignore me all the time? Seems like you definitely dislike me... Wait a minute, hold on, are you being nice to me now all of a sudden because I saved your moms life? That must be it, that's the only reason why" I laughed sarcastically. "No it's not you damn-" he stopped himself. "Oooooooh you were gonna call me a bitch" I started to laugh, I seemed like I was going insane... was I? He mumbled, "Yare yare fucking daze woman" he picked up the stuff off the floor and pointed for me to lay on the bed. I rolled my eyes, climbing onto the bed laying down as close to the edge with my back turned away from him. I closed my eyes and feel asleep.