Chapter 5: It's My Fault (Fluff)

~Jotaros' POV~
I woke up and felt something clutching onto my shirt and something kind of sharp, I looked down and saw her near death gripping my shirt and my mom's stand... well I guess it's now technically her stand poking me. She appeared to be crying in her sleep, probably having a continuation of her previous nightmare.

"(Y/n)..." I lightly say, no response. "(Y/n)?" I said slightly louder, still no response. "(Y/n) wake up" I near yelled, nothing. I start to panic, she's not waking up, what the hell am I supposed to do? I bolted down to the old man's room and start pounding on his door. "Jotaro what's gotten into you?" He questioned. I grabbed him and dragged him to the room, "(Y/n) won't wake up and I don't know what to do" I said massively panicking.

I hear the old man start to say something, "This really isn't good, it appears the stand is rapidly growing faster each day than it originally was", "This is all my fault" I said angrily pulling down my hat to hide my sadness from the old man. "What do you mean Jotaro?" He asked me, I didn't notice that everyone had made their way into the room hearing the news about her. "If... If only I wasn't an asshole to her, if I could've been nicer, if I didn't make her so pissed off yesterday..." god I was so pissed off with myself "It's all my fucking fault to why it manifested like this" I turned around and punched the wall, pushing past everyone and walking down the hall.

~My POV~
I opened my eyes only to find literally everyone in my room. I sat up confused, "uhhhh is everything okay? Why are you guys in my room? Is this about the stupid nightmare last night? Why is there a hole in the wall? And... where's Jotaro?" I asked. Mr. Joestar looked at me, "Well Jotaro tried to wake you up this morning but you didn't respond at all. He panicked and got me, then started to blame it all on himself, punched the wall and then left" I felt really bad that he was blaming himself "I'm gonna go look for him and talk to him" I responded.

~Time Skip~

I was looking around until I saw him outside smoking. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand, he looked down at me. I could definitely tell he was upset, "Jotaro this isn't-" "yes it is" he said cutting me off. "Jotaro, just follow me back to the room so that we can talk it out. I'm not taking no for an answer" he grunted at me and we went back to the room. I sat down on the bed and motioned for him to sit next to me. "Jotaro please just hear me out. This really isn't your fault. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into the moment I removed your mothers stand. It's not your fault at all, this was all my doing" I softly said.

~Jotaros' POV~
How the hell could she say it's not my fault? "It is my fault, if I didn't make you so damn angry yesterday... it wouldn't have made the stand manifest so quickly" I looked away from her, I couldn't bare to look at her knowing that I'm the reason why she's dying faster. I felt small hands grab the sides of my face. I turned my face only to be met with hers inches apart.

My heart started to race again, she was leaning in closer to my face, both our mouths were slightly apart and what felt like forever, a pair of soft lips land on mine. After a few seconds she quickly pulled away, "I- I'm sorry Jotaro, I don't know what got into me..." she was very embarrassed and looked down. I wanted more, I wanted to feel her lips on mine again, she's like a drug. I grabbed her chin and pull her in for a more passionate kiss.

My hands rest on her hips lightly rubbing them as sits in my lap, her arms wrapped around my neck as one hand tugs and runs through my hair. We part away slightly panting, blushing like crazy and looking into each other's eyes. She leans in closer to my ear and whispers "I want more~". I bit my lip trying to control myself. "Hey Jotaro, we gotta go- uh wow, I was not expecting this at all but okay" Kakyoin said confused but also not surprised. We both start to blush like crazy. Before we left the room I whispered in her ear, "I still want more the next hotel we get to~".