Chapter 4: The Nightmare

I was tossing and turning in my sleep, the stand gives me hellish nightmares every night, but this one by far was the worst. I accidentally kicked Jotaro in the leg, waking him up. He turned over ready to yell at me until he noticed the stand seemed to have grown way more than this morning. I was breathing heavily, sweating, and talking in my sleep. I accidentally kicked him again, saying in my sleep "no no please, please don't hurt me, I'm only 8... I'm sorry I didn't clean it right... please don't beat me again"

~Jotaros' POV~
'Why is she saying things like that in her sleep? Is... is she having a nightmare about something that happened when she was young? 8 years old... don't beat me again? I- I really did have a good life and I took it for granted, she was right about me and my actions. How could anyone beat a child.' This massively sadden me thinking to myself. "PLEASE" she screamed and immediately sat up hyperventilating.

I heard her start to cry loudly. 'What do I do in a situation like this? I mean I see people hug others when they're upset.' I thought. So I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug, to my surprise she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in closer. I felt the thorns poke at me, but I didn't really care. I started to blush, whats this new feeling, it's weird, Jotaro what are you doing to yourself.

~My POV~
As I start to cry, I felt someone pull me into a hug, I knew it was Jotaro, but this feeling was new. The first time experiencing what felt like want and caring, the feeling I was dying for in my life. I couldn't resist and immediately pulled him in closer, just balling my eyes out. I must have screamed so loud that the Crusaders nearly busted the door down. I heard Pol speak up, "JOTARO WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?" he pointed at him. "WHAT? I didn't do anything, she screamed in her sleep" he said angrily. I spoke up, "I- I was just having my causal childhood nightmare... nothing new. Don't worry everything is okay, I'm sorry that I woke you guys up. I'll see you in the morning" I was trying to keep my composure until they left.

~Jotaros' POV~
'Did she just say casual childhood nightmare? What the hell happened in this poor girl's life?' I felt her let go and look up at me and say "I'm sorry that I woke you up, hope you're not mad or anything. I should've slept on the floor to begin with..." my heart started to beat faster with her looking up at me with those beautiful (e/c) eyes. I pulled her back into the hug and placed my head into her neck, "There's no need to be sorry, it's not your fault"