Chapter two: Starting the plan

~my mind is a fantasy now come get lost in it~

Nova, Mia, Emma,Ari and I had came up with a plan. We decided that I was going to do the big glo-up and make people go head over heels for ya girl. The plan was simple and straight to the point. Nova obviously wanted Vallyk but he didn't want her, Emma wanted Kobe but he didn't want her either and Mia wanted Derek, Didn't want her. Ari wanted Irwin and he didn't want her as well. They have more of a shot than I do, he doesn't even look in my direction. Well technically all of us are In the same category cause everyone thinks that we're just the group with one nerd and a bunch of hot girls.

I was in my last period class and decided to text the girls groupchat.

Jerseys best🤪✌🏽
Charlotte Nc😇😘: heyyyy
Emerald🤪💙: guys I hate class😩
M-I-A🥺🖤: Now I agree on that😖
Ari-zona🙄☺️: sorry I was sleeping. What happened?
novabb🌌🚀: only you would be sleep for half a class period and wake up 15 minutes before class ends🙄😑.
Charlotte Nc😇😘: Damnnnnn, she not wrong tho Ari.
novabb🌌🚀: you can't talk either. Tbh none of us can really talk.
M-I-A🥺🖤: OMG SHUT UP NOVA
novabb🌌🚀: I'm sorry, does me not giving a fuck bother you. Here I'll give some gum to chew on instead of my dick.
Ari-zona🙄☺️: And this is why I be sleep most of my time.
Emerald🤪💙: can never have a normal ass day can we🤦🏽‍♀️
Charlotte Nc😇😘: Nope
Ari-zona🙄☺️: Nah
M-I-A🥺🖤: No
novabb🌌🚀: Never
Emerald🤪💙: well damn ok
Charlotte Nc😇😘: we gotta pay attention or else we gone be some dumb asses
Ari-zona🙄☺️: I mean have you met nova yet?
novabb🌌🚀: No y'all just be catching me off guard.
Emerald🤪💙: remember that time in pre-K when you peed yourself and was crying because someone scared you
M-I-A🥺🖤: Or that time in kindergarten , when you got a paper cut and told the teacher you were going to die if you didn't go to the nurse. Than had the nerve to fake faint as if that was gonna help😂
Charlotte Nc😇😘: Or that time in 6th grade when you met Vallyk and told him he was cute before you shook his hand.
Ari-zona🙄☺️: Or that time you tripped going down the steps at dorney park and ended spraining your pinky toe tryna keep up with a cute boy because he held your hand during the drop of the roller coaster.
novabb🌌🚀: Ok I get it. Damn, can never live any of that down.
Charlotte Nc😇😘: Now don't get us started about second grade.
novabb🌌🚀: OH GOD PLEASE NOOOO
Emerald🤪💙: Shesh, second grade was terrible for all os us.
Ari-zona🙄☺️: not for me.
Emerald🤪💙: Girl please, remember when we got suspended as a group and you got the ass whooping of your life three times in one day?
Ari-zona🙄☺️: Late at night, I can still feel the pain in my ass. Tragic
M-I-A🥺🖤: CLASS
Ari-zona🙄☺️: Oh right. Bye sexies
The rest of class was just boring. My brother texted me to hurry up and I was already running in the hallways.
Later on at home
Later on when I got home, I seen little sparkles all over my room. Than poof, there was lady In ripped jeans and and a rob dyrdek shirt. She waved her little wand and said I am your fairly god guardian, You we're going through it for the past couple months and now I'm here. Sorry it took so long, first my car door was jammed and then I missed my flight. To make it worse is that I ended up at the wrong house, had to call the agency to tell them that I was dropped off at the wrong house, and bam I poofed my way here. Let's just say the agency was very impressed in your confidence and the most beautiful hair. So......

A/N: the roller coaster memory is an actual memory. I tripped my pinky toe was sprained and I was limping all over dorney park in slides like my pinky toe was better. Fun but painful, and for the boy I only remember his name n his face. I wasn't being a creep btw, we just kept seeing each other through the park n decided to talk. Chill life I'm living😂