Chapter five: Date night

~ Come catch this vibe as the night does us right~

Kai than turns back to us to say "Charlotte, during these few days I got to know you. I'm sure you don't need my help anymore. You still need help on your confidence but other than that you are ready to spread your own wings." Kai was sniffling and crying as she was hugging me. I wasn't ready to let Kai go, as much as her little pop up moments will be un missed but I'll miss her helping me and encouraging me to step out my comfort zone.
Kai: so you ready for your date Saturday?
Of course I wasn't ready, it's only Thursday night going on Friday morning.
Skip Friday cause school is boring
Saturday came rolling by and the girls came over. When Luis heard the girls was over he ran to my room to hear the tea.
Luis: so I see your wearing the dress I bought you.

I think he knew that the beach was my favorite place and he brought me during my favorite time, Sunset hour

I think he knew that the beach was my favorite place and he brought me during my favorite time, Sunset hour. We were playing in the water and enjoying each other's company as we watched the sun set.
After we came back from the beach, he told me that we're going out for dinner in a little so I should get ready fast. After he had dropped me off, he sped off. I walked in and told My mom what mike had told me. She said " so what your telling me is your night isn't over?" I shook my head yes and she said this in response " so why the hell you telling me? We gotta get you ready for your dinner date." My mom rushed me up the steps and called the girls over.

After I pick out a red dress that had caught my that was suprisingly in my closet, Luis decided that he was  gonna have my accessories Match as well

After I pick out a red dress that had caught my that was suprisingly in my closet, Luis decided that he was  gonna have my accessories Match as well. I'm not gonna lie, Luis might be a pain but he is good when it comes to fashion sense. At that moment Kai popped up and seen that she was needed for the last last time. Nova and Mia did my makeup while Emma, Ari, and Kai was picking out what heels would match my dress. Meanwhile everyone was doing something, my mom was cheering everyone on as If this was a nascar race. After they had finished they looked at me and smiled as if I was their child going on her first date. Finally Kai found a red pair of pumps to match my dress beautifully. I once again looked at everyone and they all were crying and sniffling. Luis had to be the buzz kill and pass out when he had seen Kai again as if he hadn't met her. Mike had pulled up and knocked on the front door with a rose in his hand. My mom had opened the door only to see mike smiling showing off his braces. He introduced himself and shook your mothers hand. Your mother was impressed that he had dressed nicely for the occasion but why won her over was when mike pulled out another rose and said to your mother "I see where your daughter gets her marvelous looks from". After that your mother was swooning over how nice and sweet he was. I finally walked out the house and to mikes car as he opened the door for me. He drove and we pulled up to the beautiful restaurant. I wanted to take a couple pictures but I posted the main one I liked.
Rios.luv

Rios.luv: Nothing feels better than this💕✨
2k Liked
Comments
Vallykpena: When your best friend crush snaps👀
Therealslimedupmike: shut up Vallyk🤦🏽‍♂️
↳Rios.luv: Expose game strong😂
MattiaPolibio: She so bad😍❤️
Rios.luv: Thank you😁🥴
Kairiconsentino: well ok, get em😁💗
Alejandrorosario: She giving the look👀😂
Emmaon.track: Bestie looking scrumptious👀🤯
Godofwar.ari: Our bestie bad bad tho💞✨
super.Novaaaaa: Wheww god got favorites😞😦❤️
↳ Mia.daddy: I say that all the time☹️😂💛

Mike and I were sitting in the restaurant chatting n laughing while waiting to be seated. After we got seated and handed our menu's, we started small talk and got to know each other better. He stopped and said " I forgot to hand this to you when I was at your front door." He pulls out a rose and smiles at me again. I couldn't help but feel quite special due to the fact that he was trying so hard to impress me. As We got our food, we ate, laughed, and again enjoyed each other's company. He paid for the dinner and he said there was a surprise to top the night off. We were back at the beach but this time there were candles light and going down an isle. We reached the end of the isle and as we did he took both my hands saying " I enjoyed tonight a lot. I would love to do a lot of other cute dates with you but there's one question. Will you Charlotte like to be my girlfriend?" Of course I said yes because why not. He swooped me up and spun me around. He drove me home and made sure I got inside safely before pulling off. I told my mom, the girls and Luis how my night went before going to bed. Tonight was just beautiful.