Chapter four: After the plan

~Passed the vibe check now let's see where your minds at~

I sat there confused until he finally spoke....
Mike: hey Charlotte, I know we rarely talk as much but I'd like to ask you on a date to get to know you better.
You were in such shock that nova had to speak for you.
Nova: she would love to, just let her know the  time and stuff like that.
Mike: I'll pick you up from your house at 8 on Saturday, ok?
Nova: ok that's a date, see you later mike.
Mike ran off and met up with Kobe,Derek, and the rest. You closed your window, started screaming and was happy as hell.

(Nick was your reaction the whole time)
I just passed out until Nova shook you awake. We were still in the school parking lot and it was 4 o'clock. I finally regained my sanity and drove to my house. We walked in to be greeted by my mom and my brother. I told them what had happened after school and Luis reaction was the same as mines. He woke up and he started asking me what I was going to wear on the date. At that exact moment I got a text from mike saying "wear a dress  & bring a swim suit."  As I said that message out loud Luis yet again screamed and fainted as if this was his dream boy.  Emma and Mia helped up Luis as he was still trying to regain his own strength to stand.
We ended up bringing Luis to my room as well as everyone else following. When they sat down on the bed,Luis first question was "what color are you going to wear?" "Great question big brother and the answer to your question is I have no idea" I replied .With me saying that Luis got up ran to his closet and brought out these two beautiful dresses, one was yellow with flowers and the other dress was plain light turquoise dress.  He said he had bought them for me when this moment would happen but he never knew when the moment would happen. I looked at my older brother as my eyes slightly watered but got cut off by sniffling. I turned to see Emma, Mia, and Ari wiping tears sniffling. Nova on the other hand didn't care about who seen her cry. She ran up to Luis and hugged him crying in his chest saying that was so beautiful and that he was a marvelous big brother. Luis hugged nova back and said it's hard being the marvelous older brother n that it was so much work. Nova than looked up to say ok you was doing good till the second line. Everyone stopped crying and laughed at the sudden mood change from nova. We were debating on which dress should I pick as Luis was serenading us with his somewhat ok singing voice. We were so deep into the debating that when lui started singing unfaithful by Rihanna, we started doing the background vocals. Next thing you know we're in my room throwing a performance for the invisible crowd as our mother records us in our act. Lui was so into it that he even started to move his hair and his neck like he was really doing something. When he finished the song all of us had had chose that the turquoise dress was the one. That's when the room had sparkles everywhere and everyone was confused except for me. Than poof Kai appeared and lui got scared and fainted into Emma and Ari arms.
Kai: will he be ok?
You: name a time Luis was ok?
Kai: touché but anyways I see all my clients know each other.
You: wait, you have The whole group
Kai nods her head and says I'm glad I did because y'all girls are the best group I seen since fifth harmony& one direction. Luis finally gets up to asks how she knows us and she answers the question before he even asked.
Kai: I was assigned to be your sisters fairly god guardian But instead I'm the whole groups fairly god guardian. Answer your question Luis?
Luis: yes it actually does. Hold on my husband is calling me.
You: if Polo were here right now, he would claim that to be true. Y'all both are what I like to call idiots.
*lui smacks the back of your head and runs towards the door*
Luis:the booty bandit strikes again. Until his next strike, he will disappear.
Somethings never change with Luis you thought as you hear your older brother trip and stumble around the house. Screaming "mommy I hurt myself......again. I am in need of medical care and FAST." Like I said before my older brother is an ok child.....not a genius.

Kai than turns back to us to say......