Chapter three: During the plan

~One swish of the wrist and shall I create the baddest chick in the room~

Let's just say the agency was very impressed in your confidence and the most beautiful hair. So I have two ideas.  Your gonna have to like either one and if ya don't , a third ain't to bad.

Than she stopped and said my name is Kai. She shook my hand and started planning about my outfit for tomorrow.

It was cute and simple

The next day
Booty Bandit🦹🏻‍♂️👀: I assume your still sleeping so I'll say good morning and I'll see you at school💛.
I looked at the text and slightly smiled at my crackhead brothers niceness. Usually it would go a little something like "get up you damn bum or I'm leaving you." I stretched and seen Kai sitting on my vanity chair. I got scared and jumped of my bed not ready for anyone to see me.
Kai: so are you going to get up or what?
Charlotte: I don't think I'm ready to.
Kai: well your about to be late for school so let's get you dressed shall we.
Charlotte: ok
After I got dressed and hopped in my car. I took off to get nova, Emma, Mia, and Ari. They got in and decided to just play some music.
Play the song
When I tell you I went full on lightskin for this song I mean I almost started dancing behind the wheel. We made it to school and people was staring at us.
I didn't really mind it but I knew nova sooner or later was going to flip and beat someone up. So we walked very fast so nova wouldn't kill anyone on school property. We walked past the boys and I felt a pair of eyes burning a damn whole in my head.
I turned around and boom, I made eye contact with the one and only mike. There was chatting going on  in the hallway which slowly started to die down a bit. My stomach had butterflies and fireworks going on and was just letting this experience go on for a while. People who were walking in the hallways started to go in slow motion and that's when I knew my heart was beating more than usual. I felt everything else fade and turn into a dark starry night. The stars were glowing and we were just staring At each other waiting for the other to say something. I felt everything in that moment and to be quite honest, ain't no complaints. Then I heard a snap and everything faded into reality
I couldn't help but turn my head and turn a light shade of red. Mia and Nova noticed, they had said it was time for class and dragged me away before it got awkward. We lowkey almost forgot about Ari & Emma because they were staring n drooling at Irwin &Kobe. We came back for them and made our way back to class before they had said anything. 
In first period we sit in the back of the class for one reason and one reason only and that because we hate the front of the class. It's to close to the board and the teacher can easily see who's talking but in the back she don't know who to blame nor know where to move the person. The boys sit right across from us and the rest sit in the front.
Middle of class
This tall boy turns around and starts talking to nova as if he knew her. Nova honestly look like she could care less because she was over this class before it started. I looked at the boy and He  was going on and on about how he and his friend was going to skip the rest of the day and how their gonna be everywhere after this period. I looked at nova again and she looked well over the conversation before he even said hi. He finally turned around and then this shorter boy turns around and starts talking to Emma. Emma looked like she just wanted to say sorry I don't care but she didn't. He finally turned around but than this boy with dimples starts tapping Ari (which who was sleeping). We should've warned him that waking Ari was a death just waiting to happen but honestly we didn't care. Ari didn't wake up so he started talking to me. He was ok but he wasn't mike so yeah. He was asking me questions and was nice. I was shocked cause I didn't know him and he didn't know me.
After school
Ari and the girls got in my car ready to go over my house. I almost pulled off until mike ran up to my car panting and wheezing. I sat there confused until he finally spoke....