𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 : 𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐨

"𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞."

The next morning I sat on the dirty floor as I watched Wells dig two graves for the two boys we had already lost. Guilt eating me alive. His father is dead and he doesn't know. The silence between us felt uncomfortable.

Wells and I begin to walk back to the drop ship, disgust showing on my face as I see a pair making out on the open dirt floor. Other delinquents were see running around having fun while others made music or just chatted amongst themselves.

"Hey, where'd you get those clothes." A boy walks up to us asking. "Buried the two kids who died during landing." Wells replies.

The boy begins to grab the clothes, "Smart. You know, I'll take it from here. There's always a market for." Wells cuts him off, "We share based on need, just like back home."

Bellamy walks out with a confident female. His shirt was off, revealing his toned and tanned body. "You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor?" He grabs the girl and gives her a quick peck. My face scrunches up in disgust.

Bellamy continues, "This is home now. Your fathers rules no longer apply." He walks up to Wells and I and steals a shirt.

I roll my eyes at the three boys. Their fragile masculinity was radiating around the area. I cross my arms and I begin to walk off, not wanting to be in the middle of it.

A high pitched scream is heard further into the forest. My legs immediately running to the source of the scream. Murphy had a girl held right in front of the fire.

"Bellamy. Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first." Murphy says.

Wells runs up and shoves Murphy aggressively, "Let her go! You can stop this." Wells immediately looked at Bellamy.

I run up to the girl helping her up and making sure that she's okay. She nods her head as a thank you before running away. Bellamy speaks up, "Stop this? I'm just getting started."

Murphy then gets up from the ground and lands a right hook directly on Wells' cheek. A fight sparking between them. Bellamy immediately pulls me behind him in a protectively. His large hand lingering on my smaller arm.

I hide my head behind Bellamy as I hear curses and cries from the two boys. Cheers from the delinquents make my stomach turn. I feel sick at the thought of everyone supporting this violence.

"Don't you see? You can't control this?" Wells speaks up, making me look up at the boys. Murphy grabs his knife and walks up to Wells, "You're dead."

Bellamy stops him causing a breath of relief to leave my lips. He then lets go of me and drops a knife in front of Wells. "Fair fight."

I turn the other direction, not wanting to see my new friend get killed. The five have returned with noting. I look in confusion before I immediately run to Finn, giving him a tight hug.

"You okay?" I ask genuinely, grabbing either side of his face while examining it. He reluctantly nods and delicately puts my hands away.

"Where's the food?" Bellamy asks. "We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn replies. I look at Finn in concern as his shift in mood, he adverts his eyes anywhere but me.

"We were attacked." Clarke states. "Attacked? By what?" Wells questions. "Not what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder," Finn responds.