𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 : 𝐫.𝐢.𝐩 𝟐 𝐦𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

"𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧."

A cold face cloth is calmly placed on my head as I sit on the black plastic chair. I slowly open my eyes, groaning in pain. Bellamy blocks most of my vision as he looks at me with concern.

Remembering the events that had just happened I quickly shove Bellamy away before walking away from him. Black dots enter my vision as I hold the table for support.

A loud sigh is heard from behind me, "Sit down Aurora, you might have a concussion." I ignore him as I continue to walk cautiously. His hand grabs my wrist in attempt to keep me here.

"Let go of me Bellamy." He grabs my other wrist so that I have to face him, I look at him in anger and disappointment.

"I had to do it Aurora, I was doing what the people wanted." He tried to explain.

"You're a leader Bellamy, they all depend on you! You could've convinced them that floating them is not a way to go."

"We came here for a new beginning, not to kill each other. You act like you hate the ark and yet you act just like them." I yell at him as I attempt to shove away from him.

His eyes avert to the ground, feeling ashamed. The grip on my wrists loosen and I quickly rub them, easing the aching. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't enough." I tell him as I walk off. Bellamy calls my name from behind me but I ignore him.

The sky was now dark, the stars and moon glistened. I make my way to the forest, trying not to trip on anything. My eyes scan around the forest in attempt to find where Finn and Clarke took Charlotte, I hope that they were safe.

For what felt like hours, I walked around aimlessly calling their names. I bump into something hard quickly grabbing it to avoid falling.

A light was shone onto the object, it was Finn. How awkward. I step away from the boy, looking at Clarke. My eyebrows furrow in confusion when I notice the lack of Charlotte.

"Where is she?" I question the pair. "She ran away from the hideout." Finn tells me. I scoff in disbelief, "Unbelievable."

Charlottes scream can be heard in the distance, "No, no! Murphy!" The three of us share a look before running into the direction of her voice.

My legs begin to burn and I feel my chest tightening but I had to go on for Charlotte. I was in front of the other two, immediately stopping when I see Bellamy and Charlotte at the edge of a cliff.

"Stop! This has gone too far. Just calm down. We'll talk about this." Clarke says as she tries to reason with the angry boy.

Murphy makes eye contact with me before roughly putting me in a headlock, I gasp in fright. He points his knife at Clarke, "I'm sick of listening to you talk."

He puts the knife on my neck, the cold metal piercing my skin slightly causing me to wince. "Let her go!" Both Bellamy and Finn say as they take a step forward.

"Back off! I will slit her throat. That way she can know what her father felt before she killed him." Murphy smirks as the metal sinks deeper into my skin, blood dripping down my neck and onto my collarbones.

I look at Bellamy scared as tears roll down my red cheeks. My body begins to tremble in fear, "Murphy, you're not a killer. Please let me go."

"No, please. Please don't hurt her." Charlotte begs. I look at Charlottes teary eyed face as I shake my head. "Don't hurt her? Okay, I'll make you a deal. You come with me right now, I will let her go."

"Charlotte, don't do it. I'll be fine, I promise." I say as Murphys grip tightens on me. Murphy pushes the knife of my throat deeper, "I could go on forever." He says lowly.

Bellamy stands still, looking at me. He was vulnerable. For once, he didn't know what to do. Charlotte begins to walk up to me, Bellamy grabs her causing her to try fight out of his grip. "No! No, I have to!"

"Murphy, this not happening. Let her go now." Bellamy says raged. "What would Bellamy do without his precious Peach?" Murphy mocks.

"I can't let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me. Not after what I did." Charlotte cries before jumping off the edge of the cliff.

Murphy lets go of me in shock, I shove him backwards. "Are you happy now? A little girl is dead because of you."

I sob as the sight of Charlotte jumping off the cliff replays in my mind. We all make mistakes. She was just a kid, she had her whole life in front of her and now it's gone.

Bellamy moves past me as he throws Murphy to the ground, he moves on top of him throwing aggressive punches left and right.

Finn grabs me and forces me to look at him, placing his hands on my face. His thumb swipes the blood trickling down my face, "Are you okay?" He asks.

I shake my head before moving away from him, "I'm Fine." I run away from the delinquents, venturing into the dark forest. I was bound to get lost but at that point I didn't care.

The people I always care about either leave me or die. I felt like a curse.

Being on Earth was too much for me to handle. As beautiful and lively it was, it was also dark and dangerous. It changes people in ways you wouldn't expect. Sometimes I wish I was back on the ark, knowing that I'd be safer there.

As I walk around carelessly my feet stop in their tracks. Red flowers were glowing brightly, it was a sight for sore eyes. I delicately pluck a white glowing flower than was amongst the red flowers.

To me, white was a colour that symbolised purity and innocence. It was lost amongst the overpowering red. I twirl the white flower in my slender fingers before a dry cough is heard from behind me.

"They are beautiful aren't they?" I ask, trying to avoid any pity or apologies that I may receive. I was tired of feeling so weak all the time.

"They are." Bellamys voice responds, staring at me. I turn to face Bellamy, his face had a red glow from the flowers.

We stare at each other for a few minutes not knowing what to do next. He steps forward, looking down at me.

At that moment I wasn't thinking. I was emotional. I had no control of my feelings whatsoever.

I stand on my toes as I place my arms snake around his neck, dropping the white flower. His hands travel to my hips, holding them loosely. His brown eyes flicker down to my plump lips, leaning in closer.

My heart races as my lips lightly brush his, I move closer to him as my lips connect with his. It felt sweet and long awaited, natural even. As if I've done this before. I felt the warmth of his lips on mine making me smile into the kiss.

All of my anger, worries and sadness flushed away and was replaced with a warm loving feeling. Only Bellamy had that effect on her.

As much as I wanted to hate him now I just couldn't.

I move away from him instantly missing his lips on mine. He smiles down at me, tucking a hair behind my ear. "Let's get you cleaned up shall we?"

I nod smiling as I take my small hand in his, making our way back to the drop ship together.