chapter 3

RECAP:
I usher her into the first box and close it shut. "This trick has been done many time and it is completely safe dont worry" I say to the crowd and wave in front of the box a walk over to the other box and open it. Out walks my little song bird. She gives me a confused look and I just say
"you may go back to your seat now," and with thay she walks back to her seat with her friends but little did she know when she was looking in the crowd I stuck a little surprise in her pocket for her to find. And I ment everything in it.

I cant wait to see her. I think I heard her friends say her name was Rose. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. She is going to love life with me. No matter what it takes. And I will love her always.

Oliver's pov.

*The next day 6:48 am*

My little song bird. Thats all I can think about. Thats all I can dream about. She is already my everything.

I had my assistant find out all she could about her. She goes to Trinity high. She is 18 as of October 12th. She is 5'3. She has a younger brother who is 12 and an younger sister who is 15 both of them not blood but her adopted family. Her parents are dead. Her psych records say she has had  depression since she was 10. My poor song bird. But she is perfect for me and nobody else.

I cant wait to see her. Her school lets out at 3:30 but she get off her bus at 4. Thats when I plan on seeing her again. I am going to take her home with me and she is going to love it!

I walk out of my temporary home. It is just little but it is ok for now since I am only staying here for the carnival. Then I will be back in my normal place.

I send one of my workers to get her and the time they are back its already 4:37. I quickly make my way to rhe van my little song bird is in and open the large black doors in the back. As i do she screams. damn she has some pipes in her. whoa there my little song bird calm down its just me," I say hoping to calm her down.

Rose's pov

I handsome man from the circus. why? "come here," he said rather calm to me. I start to slowly crawl to him not wanting to see what he would do if i dare disobey him.

He snakes an arm around my wast as soon as I get to the point were he could reach me.

"good girl."

This isn't too bad. I'm in his arms as he walks to a place I have no knowledge to. He is strong. Like really strong. He holds me close and I instinctively nuzzle into his chest.

As he us walking to God knows where he makes me feel like I'm light as a feather. Tucker never held me in his arms.

what? why do I fell so comfortable in his arms. I shouldn't feel like this to the person who kidnapped me. He is just... too.... handsome I can't help it.

I look up to his face and as if he knows I do he looks down at me with adoring yet lustful eyes that make the unit between my legs warm and my face red. I quickly look down to try and advert his eyes from my red face but all I hear is a chuckle from him. I kinda like it. NO! I will NOT have some Stockholm syndrome shit happen to me if its the last thing I do!

*about 5 mins later*

He abruptly stops causing me to jolt forward still in his arms. I look up infront of us and see a door. Its just a brown wooden door to a cute house. Not too big not too small. Just cute.

He opens the door and turns on the light and im met with a dark place. The walls are black, the couch is black, the doors going into other rooms are black then walks us into one of the black doors and there is more black. Not that I'm complaining I love the color black. I had a black bedspread in my room and I have always dreamed of having a black almost Victorian house when I move out. anyway back to the room. the is black walls, a brown bed, black cabinets, a large chandelier hang, and black floors with a black carpet on top.

Its a amazing room

Its a amazing room. "This is our room," he looks down at me and smiles while he says that. "um what?" I say back confused by when he says 'our room' yea no way bucko. "Its our room." Is this dude nuts? well he obviously is I mean he did kidnap me.

"yea no, I would rather die." He didn't like that. No he looks pissed. "Fine." what just happened? I am so confused he just said fine then walked out? what? am I dreaming or did he just walk out? well im not dreaming so that only leaves one option.

I waited about what seemed like thirty minutes to see if he would come back and he didn't so I guess this is my room? Ill take it.

Another Twenty minutes pass and im just laying down slowly drifting to sleep in the bed that is just too comfy. I figure that I'll just look for a way to escape when I wake up.

"Hey baby, wake up" what? who said that? I open my eyes and see the man the handsome man in my bed with me. What the flying fuck. Did he come in while I was sleeping? That's messed up. But at least he doesn't look mad anymore. "what are you doing here?" I spit to him "what do you mean I was just sleeping with my fiance is that so bad?" he says to me almost smirking. Um what? "your fiance? where is she? can I meet her? I wanna see what kind of girl would marry someone who kidnappes people." "silly your my fiance," he looks at me with innocent eyes. What the actual fuck is this dude on? because I need some of it. "sorry but I'm not your fiance did you like hit your head or something?" "you see my little song bird that's where you are very wrong, you are my fiance and we are to be married by the end of next month." and with that im out like a light bulb.

Hey lovely readers! Thanks for reading. sorry to keep you waiting until the last day of my deadline I had some major writing block. I hope you enjoyed it! sorry for the cliff hanger!

So I decided to add a recap at the end of each chapter in case you forget what happened in the last chapter. I hope you like that new addition.

Thanks for 30 readers! I love you guys soooo much! The story is just starting to pick up and do t worry i have some tricks up my sleeve because I plan on doing at least 30 chapters!

The next chapter ill try to get it out by the 9th or 10th but if not the latest will be the 12th but I hope tk not keep you waiting that long. K. Love you guys! MUAH BYEEE.

Word count 1286 words.