CHAPTER 6

(Y/n's POV)

You opened your eyes and stretched as the memories from last night swiftly returned not allowing you to be free from the embarrassment any longer. You groaned. And thought about how you would have to face him soon. Well, You decided. I am not going to let this embarrassment rule my life. To be honest, you probably lied to yourself, but as they say... fake it till you make it.

You got ready for the day, careful to make sure you were not walked in on again. Soon after you were ready you heard a knock on the door. You thought you knew exactly who it was and were surprised when you opened it to not see who you had expected at all but instead found Finn standing at your door. You were a little disappointed, despite the recent events you had actually been looking forward to seeing Ronin. You tried not to show your disappointment, Finn noticed though he didn't let on.

" I apologize for the inconvenience and the change of plans. I will be taking you to the queen this morning." He greeted.

"Oh, it's no inconvenience, I was just surprised."

"Ronin he had to attend to a possible hazard in the forested borders."

"Well, I hope its nothing serious."

"So do we." He looked nervous and my curiosity grew.

What was it that made him so nervous and caused Ronin to have to leave without saying goodbye. Wait what!? Did you want him to say goodbye? No, of course not you barely know the guy!

My thoughts were interrupted by Finn.

"Anyway, we ought to be on our way." He smiled.

I gave a timid smile and followed him down the hall.

" So, do you know what the queen wants to see me for?" You asked, trying to make some light conversation.

''She must have some reason for bringing you here, I assume that she wishes to see you, to announce those reasons.''

'' Oh, ya that sounds likely.'' You got quiet.

The rest of the walk was quiet as we continued to the queen and your mind wandered back to Ronin. You had thought a lot about him the last day even dreaming about him last night instead of the usual nightmare. That had never happened before, nothing ever broke your nightmarish sleep pattern. That really stood out to you, he must be important if he could stop the nightmares, and you were going to find out what it was.

The sound of the doors opening broke through your thoughts and you looked ahead. The room was beautiful, the flower stems reached far above you letting their heads reach the warm radiant sunlight. The light filtered through the parts in the flower lighting up the room in a magnificent hue. Standing in the middle of the room tending to the smallest of the flowers was a young girl, her hair seemed to be a clover, in fact, she didn't look like the rest of the leafmen, she looked like a plant person (I am not really sure what to call these people but they are really pretty. That is part of the reason I started this.) She was very pretty and even though she looked almost too young for the title you assumed that she was the queen.

She addressed you by waving energetically for you to come over to her.

'' Welcome Y/N!'' She greeted. '' You slept well I hope.''

'' I did.'' You replied. Again the events from last night flooded into your mind.

'' How did you know my name?''

'' Ronin told me. He also told me a couple of other things about you but that will come later.''

'' So I was wondering...'' You started. '' Why did you bring me here?''

'' That's the thing...'' She said creasing her eyebrows.

'' I didn't... The forest did.''

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Word Count: 654

It's a bit of a shorter one today yall. I hope you like it and don't forget to vote.

Love you 3000!